panache india bollywood sarees designer sarees bollywood fashion
out of 17
Post on 14-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Bollywood Beauties Famous for Their Sarees
- 2. Saree has been worn in the Indian subcontinent for time immemorial by women of various creeds, ages and shapes. Today it has become a global attire which is being worn on all the continents across the planet. There is a strong demand of Indian sarees in all parts of the world. Designers for the same are also in great demand. These designers are creating immensely elegant designs for sarees that look traditional and contemporary at the same time.
- 3. Significant credit for the popularity of sarees goes to Bollywood. The designers and actresses of Bollywood have always added to the glamour of saree by creating sarees with innovative designs, styles and patterns. Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit, Rekha, Jaya Prada and many more actresses are known for magnificent sarees they worn in their movies and film festivals. Not just Bollywood, even Hollywood seems to be enchanted by this appealing unstitched apparel. Angelina Jolie, Scarlet Johansson and many more such Hollywood celebrities have shown their love for saree.
- 4. Here are three Bollywood divas who have ruled Bollywood for long. All these three ladies were well known for their style and dressing sense. See how beautifully they have used saree to enhance their persona.
- 5. Rekhas love for silk saree has been a topic for fashion blogs and articles for long. This lady is very much responsible for evergreen popularity of silk sarees even when new innovative materials and designs are coming in every week. REKHA
- 6. This shining pearl white and golden saree is a marvelous apparel for any big cultural or social events. The golden part is having some reddish tint making it even more striking.
- 7. This cream saree with golden motifs all over and broad golden border is making this diva prettier than ever. Traditional jewelry worn with it is complementing the look.
- 8. The glamour this saree is offering is really matchless. You cant expect this charisma from any other attire.
- 9. The first female superstar of Indian cinema, Sridevi, worked in hundreds of pictures in her career and established umpteen of success records. This South Indian actress had immense inclination towards sarees which she expresses very often. SRIDEVI
- 10. This blue saree form movie Mr. India is a desirable dress for Indian women even today after so many years of release of the movie.
- 11. This net saree in bright red and white color is an apparel every women would love to put on.
- 12. The unique grayish purple shade of this saree is emitting immense charm. Golden border is complementing the golden tint in the fabric wonderfully.
- 13. Famous as Bollywood Dancing Queen, Madhuri Dixit had a flair for Indian ethnic wear. People still havent forgotten her purple saree worn in song Didi Tera Dever Diwana in movie Hum Aapke Hain Kaun. Here are some glimpses of the actress in gorgeous sarees. MADHURI DIXIT
- 14. This black and cream georgette saree has been beautified with cream border to offer great appeal to Madhuri Dixit.
- 15. Vibrant colors of this saree are making this diva look absolutely amazing. Sleeveless blouse which is Richly adorned with golden threadwork is taking her elegance to further level.
- 16. This flimsy net saree is having golden motif throughout and is embellished with golden border. Magenta blouse peeking from the saree is bestowing unmatched charm on the actress.
- 17. To know more about latest Indian fashion updates, visit our blog now. To shop Bollywood sarees online, click here. For any queries, contact us at:- Follow Us on Social Media by Clicking these Icons E-mail : email@example.com Call : +91 11 2554 1132
View more >