Organization and Timesaving Apps for the Connected Person
out of 40
Post on 10-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONFind resources at http://shellyterrell.com/mlearning
- “Be regular and orderly in your life, so that you may be violent and original in your work.” - Gustave Flaubert
- Mobile Apps Software Browser Extensions Webtools
- Mobile Google
- Google Drive • Create spreadsheets, documents, etc. • Create collaboratively • Acts as a cloud • Organize/Share folders • Free mobile app for all formats • Work offline, saves online
- Google Calendar • Create events • Create alerts • Embed • Alert students and parents • Works on mobile devices
- Evernote • Organize pictures, websites, notes, videos, etc. • Organize by notebooks, tags, categories • Great for a shopping list, creating audio reminders, workout journals, creating lesson plans, designing presentations, research, taking notes at a conference, budget
- Postach.io- EverNote, Twitter, Fb into a blog
- PenUltimate App http://evernote.com/penultimate/
- Skitch App for Annotating Websites
- What else?
- What else?
- SignNow App to Sign Documents Open from your email!
- CamScanner Android
- Haiku Deck
- PearlTree Pinterest Livebinders Symbaloo Diigo Storify List.ly Delicious Scoop.it
- Diigo + Livebinders
- PearlTrees for Bookmarking
- Flipboard App for Creating A Magazine
- Zite for all Devices
View more >
C++ Timesaving Techniques For Dummies Bittorrent + Timesaving Techniques For Dummies Bittorrent C++ Timesaving Techniques For Dummies.pdf, ... Peter Erskine - drum Concepts and ...