notification iasri consultant posts
Post on 11-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
IASRI requires dynamic, experienced and result oriented professional for engagement on contract basis for the position of Consultant under the projects mentioned below on purely contractual/temporary basis upto 15th Feb., 2017 and 17th June, 2016 respectively . WALK-IN INTERVIEW will be held on for the positions of Consultants on dated September 29, 2015 at 10.00 A.M. at IASRI, Pusa, New Delhi-110 012 . Details are as under :-
Name of the project and Duration
Name & Number of the Position and Duration
Qualification Essential Desirable
Pilot study for Developing State Level Estimates of Crop Area and Production on the basis of Sample Sizes recommended by Professor Vaidyanathan Committee report (funded by DoAC, MoA, GoI) (till 15.02.2017)
Consultant (3 Posts)
(i) M.Sc in Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/ Computer Application/ MCA or equivalent (ii) Retired ICAR Scientist/ Government officer with Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/- and above having at least twenty years of working experience in the planning and conducting of sample surveys in relevant field
(i) Ph.D in Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/ Computer Application or equivalent (ii) Expertise in the management of data collection work, supervision and checking, analysis of survey data and report writing (iii) Expertise in the field of crop estimation surveys particularly conducting of crop cutting experiments (iv) Knowledge of computer usage
Research on Improving Methods for Estimating Crop area, Yield and Production under Mixed, Repeated and Continuous Cropping (FAO funded project) Till 17-06-2016
Consultant (1 Post)
(i) M.Sc in Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/ Computer Application/ MCA or equivalent (ii) Retired ICAR Scientist/ Government officer with Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/- and above having at least twenty years of working experience in the planning and conducting of sample surveys in relevant field.
(i) Ph.D in Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/ Computer Application or equivalent (ii) Expertise in the management of data collection work, supervision and checking, analysis of survey data and report writing (iii) Expertise in the field of crop estimation surveys particularly
Hkk--vuq-i-&Hkkjrh; f"k lkaf[;dh vuqla/kku laLFkku I.C.A.R.-Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute
ykbczsjh ,osU;w] iwlk] ubZ fnYyh&110012
conducting of crop cutting experiments (iv) Knowledge of computer usage (v) Candidates having experience in FAO of United Nations or other International organization.
JOB REQUIREMENTS : The Consultants shall be involved in providing guidance pertaining to various activities such as methodological development, planning of survey field data collection data processing, outline the activity in time schedule, as well as shall be involved with planning and organization of field data collection work in this large scale sample survey and assist in report writing etc. He shall also assist in various other activities of the project as and when assigned by the Principal Investigator during the study period. Emoluments for Consultants : Rate of Remuneration would be Rs. 83,000 / month. TDS will be deducted as per norms. Age Limit : Age should not be more than 65 years for the post (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/Women candidates) and 3 years for OBC candidates as on date of interview. Terms and Conditions :
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying. 2. The prescribed qualification and experience should be acquired on or before the last date
stipulated for the receipt of the application. Qualifications should be from approved institutions. 3. Interested candidates fulfilling the above qualifications are invited to appear for Walk-in Interview
at Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110012, along with filled in application form (as per the format annexed), all the original certificates supporting their candidature for the above post. Candidate should bring all Bio-Data, attested copies of all experience certificates, testimonials, etc., one passport size photograph and one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and a self-attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form.
4. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination. 5. Candidates are necessarily required to produce original certificates at the time of interview, which
will be returned to them. 6. The selected candidates shall not claim any regular appointment as the position is purely
temporary and co-terminus with the Project or earlier. 7. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview. 8. Pre-Employment Medical Examination : You will be required to undergo Medical examination
at I.A.R.I. dispensary and will be considered for appointment only if you are found medically fit, in addition to other criteria.
9. For the position of consultant, in case of retired persons, they are required to bring along a copy of Pension Pay Order (PPO) for the service experience.
10. Only those candidates will be allowed to appear in the interview who have all the original certificates w.r.t. to their educational qualifications as well as work experience, and their photocopies. Candidates who do not bring with them any of the certificates which might be necessary to establish their candidature, will strictly NOT be allowed to appear for interview.
11. In case of false or insufficient information / lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will summarily be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
12. The candidates are required to submit the application in at the time of interview as per the format annexed along with the declaration.
13. The candidate intending to appear for interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR / IASRI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing as detailed in ANNEXURE III, before start of the interview.
14. All the other candidates are also required compulsorily to furnish the declaration (as detailed in ANNEXURE I and ANNEXURE II) duly signed in the format annexed and submit on the date of interview.
15. The total number of vacancies may vary depending on project requirements, if any, on the date of interview.
16. Decision of Director, IASRI will be final and binding in all respects. 17. Any dispute with regard to engagement against this advertisement will be under the jurisdiction of
Court in Delhi only.
Interested and eligible candidates must report for Walk-in-Interview on the date and time as specified above in Room No. 106, Training-Cum-Administrative Block of the Institute along with their application giving Bio-data with attested copies of testimonials and one passport size photograph. No T.A./D.A. will be paid for appearing in the interview
Senior Administrative Officer