Nmdl final project
out of 10
Post on 07-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Shorts Brewing Company Summer of Free Beer By: Louis Bilotta
- 2. Summer of Free Beer Campaign Each customer gets one free beer. Event goes all summer long Purpose is to attract summer tourists to the brewery
- 3. Target Audience Summer Tourists Tourists from the State of Michigan only. Age: twenty one years of age and above. People who enjoy a good beer.
- 4. Keg-O-Meter App Tourists must download this app and present the download screen to the bartender in order to receive a free beer. For people without smartphones, an iPad stand will be set up for tourists to enter their name and email to receive a voucher for one free beer.
- 5. Keg-O-Meter App Cont Why free beer? Once somebody has one Shorts beer they will want to have another.
- 6. Measurement Tactic 1. Mobile Apps Downloaded. Monitored by a social media account manager 500 downloads a month
- 7. Measurement Tactic 2. Kegs tapped Keg-O-Meter app tracks how many kegs have been tapped
- 8. Costs Total amount = $301,000 $12,000 for a full-time social media manager $20,000 for social media advertisements $100,000 to build the app $144,00 agency cost $25,000 for Google Ad Words
- 9. Summer of Free Beer With the Keg-O- Meter app, customers will be able to see firsthand how much of a keg gets used in one evening at a bar. Taste beer without limitations.
- 10. Citations Digital image. Flickr. N.p., 21 Mar. 2012. Web. 13 Apr. 2015. Digital image. Kitchen Choreography. N.p., 11 Feb. 2011. Web. 13 Apr. 2015. Digital image. MyNorth. N.p., 21 Mar. 2014. Web. 13 Apr. 2015. Digital image. Solar Builder. N.p., 1 July 2013. Web. 13 Apr. 2015. Digital image. The Full Pint. N.p., 19 July 2012. Web. 13 Apr. 2015. Digital image. N.p., 16 Mar. 2015. Web. 13 Apr. 2015. Digital image. N.p., n.d. Web. 13 Apr. 2015. Digital image. N.p., n.d. Web. 13 Apr. 2015.
View more >