new school application form for secondary school application form for secondary school . 1....
Post on 23-Apr-2018
Embed Size (px)
New School Application Form for Secondary school
1. Application Form Page 1(Trust Information Of Proposed School)
1.1 Type of Applicant with Registered Trust option
1.2 Type of Applicant with Local Self Government option
1.3 Type of Applicant with Public Sector Undertaking option
1.4 Type of Applicant with Other option
1.5 Select district , taluka/Mun/crop and city/village from dropdowns
1.6 State other than Gujarat , district , taluka/Mun/crop and city/village not require
2. Application Form Page 2 (Proposed School Information)
2.1 Selected Other option in Type1 and Type2 for School Area
3. Application Form Page 3 (Proposed School Land Information) Selected NO for school land type is non-agricultural and selected YES for playground situated within school campus
3.1 Selected Not Applicable for school land type and selected NO for playground situated within school campus
3.2 Selected YES for school land type and selected YES for playground land type is land Non-Agricultural
3.3 Selected Not Applicable option for playground land type is land Non-Agricultural?
4. Application Form Page 4 (Proposed School Building Information) Default selected option NO
4.1 Selected YES for Layout / Building Plan of School Building sanctioned by competent authority and School Building Usage Permission taken by authority
4.2 Selected YES for Fire safety facility available and ELCB / MCB facility available in Proposed School Building
4.3 Selected No for School Building/Playground at Safe distance and YES for Do Students/Beneficiaries face problems because of geographical situation?
4.4 Selected YES if any Educational or Non-Educational institutes/activities running in proposed school building by trust itself or other trust?
4.5 Selected YES if Trust have Upper Primary School
5. Application Form Page 5(Supporting Documents & Payment Details)
5.1 Checked the Self Declaration term