Networking with Southeast Europe SEE-ERA.NET Pilot Joint Call for Research Proposals Southeast European Era-Net.
out of 13
Post on 21-Dec-2015
- Slide 1
- Networking with Southeast Europe SEE-ERA.NET Pilot Joint Call for Research Proposals Southeast European Era-Net
- Slide 2
- 2 Some spotlights on the SEE-ERA.NET project SEE-ERA.NET is a European Commissions networking project for the integration of the Southeast European countries into the European Research Area SEE-ERA.NET is a network of 14 ministries and 3 agencies in 14 European countries that includes all Western Balkan countries and works directly on the level of policy makers SEE-ERA.NET provides new perspectives for scientists and already existing networks in Southeast Europe by opening up a European-wide perspective for scientific cooperation and funding SEE-ERA.NET partner countries provide national funding for multinational research teams through the Joint Call for Proposals
- Slide 3
- 3 The Southeast European Era-Net consortium (I) Ministry of Education and Science in Albania Ministry for Education, Science and Culture in Austria Centre for Social Innovation in Austria, SEE-ERA.NET Co-ordinator Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Bosnia and Herzegovina Ministry for Education and Science in Bulgaria Ministry of Science, Education and Sports in Croatia Ministry of Foreign Affairs in France Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique in France Ministry of Education and Science in Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- Slide 4
- 4 The Southeast European Era-Net consortium (II) Federal Ministry of Education and Research in Germany International Bureau of the Ministry of Education and Research in Germany Ministry of Development, General Secretariat for Research & Technology in Greece National Office of Research and Technology in Hungary Ministry of Education and Science in Montenegro Ministry of Education and Research in Romania Ministry for Science and Environmental Protection in Serbia Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology in Slovenia
- Slide 5
- 5 SEE-ERA.NET Pilot Joint Call 2006/2007 All SEE-ERA.NET partner countries have confirmed their participation with national financial contributions The design of the call is based on research on the priorities and needs of the Western Balkan countries with a view to their better integration into the European Research Area. The call will be monitored externally by an independent expert
- Slide 6
- 6 Timeline for the Pilot Joint Call: Launch of the Call: November 30, 2006 Deadline for proposals: March 31, 2007
- Slide 7
- 7 Funding will be provided for: Research projects: conducted by a project consortium with at least three participants from three different countries (at least one from a Western Balkan country Network projects: conducted by at least five partners from three different countries (two from Western Balkan countries) Summer Schools: conducted by a project consortium with at least three participants from three different countries (at least one from a Western Balkan country)
- Slide 8
- 8 In the following thematic priorities: Environment: Environmental Technologies Information and Communication Technologies: Applications Research Food, Agriculture and Biotechnology: Sustainable production and Management of Biological Resources from Land, Forest and Aquatic Environments Indicative budget is 20.000 per project within a period of maximum 9 months.
- Slide 9
- 9 Further information on the Pilot Joint Call: SEE-ERA-NET information days in most of the participating countries SEE-ERA.NET NCPs training workshop in Greece, November 23-24, 2006 3 brokerage events (thematic conferences for researchers before the deadline of the call, in Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Serbia (ICT) and Montenegro) INTAS electronic web based tool (call managment system) supports the central administration, joint project applications reviewing system, where the assessment procedures of the review system will be transparent, fair and dedicated to scientific excellence
- Slide 10
- 10 Where to get more information: All the necessary information for the submission of proposals can be found on the SEE-ERA.NET website www.see-era.net/pjc from November 30, 2006 onwards. www.see-era.net/pjc In case of further questions please contact your SEE- ERA.NET National Contact Point
- Slide 11
- 11 National SEE-ERA.NET Contact Points I Science
- Slide 12
- 12 National SEE-ERA.NET Contact Points II
- Slide 13
- 13 More information about SEE-ERA.NET can be found on our project website: www.see-era.net Thank you for your attention!
View more >
Joint meeting with Southeast Europe Neurosurgical Society ... and Spine Program - NEUM...Joint meeting with Southeast Europe Neurosurgical Society ... orthopedic spine surgeons ... The necessity of establishing helicopter neurosurgical emergency service ...
Joint Research Projects: Call for Proposals 2017 - ?· Joint Research Projects: Call for Proposals 2017…
SEE-ERA.NET Initiatives Pilot Joint Call for Research Proposals IGLO Open Session, 5.12.2006 Southeast European Era-Net Florian Gruber, Dissemination and.
TRANSPORTATION Southeast Florida’s Regional Vision Partnership/Final Proposals... · Southeast Florida’s…
CALL FOR PROPOSALS For the Pilot Project on defence research ?· CALL FOR PROPOSALS For the Pilot Project…
SEE Conference Overview The Southeast Europe Financial Sector Conference — Developing Secondary Mortgage Markets in Southeast Europe — was held in ...
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS Background - Southeast ... FOR PROPOSALS Southeast Minnesota Region 1 Homeland Security and Emergency Management Joint Powers Board (herein referred to as, “Region 1 JPB”) is accepting proposals for a contractor to perform work ...
Project proposal for stratetic 3rd call: Implementation and networking of best practices in policy learning mechanisms in SouthEast Europe Priority: FACILITATION.
Call for Proposals - European Sky Joint Undertaking Call SP1-JTI-CS-2012-01 - 1 European Commission Research Directorates Call for Proposals: CLEAN SKY RESEARCH and TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
Indo-Hungarian Joint Research Call for Proposals call 2017_ Joint Research Call for Proposals 2017 DEADLINE DATE 17 th November, 2017 General Instructions Proposals (as per funding instruments ...
Monitoring of the SEE-ERA.NET Pilot Joint CALL (PJC) and the implementation of the Lessons learnt in the SEE-ERA.NET PLUS JOINT CALL Marion Haberfellner.
Southeast European ERA-Net the development of an instrument to integrate Western Balkan Countries into the ERA by linking research and technological development.