MyUnclePete Listing presentation 6 13 2015
Post on 08-Aug-2015
- 1. FLORIDAS REAL ESTATE LEADER
- 2. THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING COLDWELL BANKER As you prepare to sell your home, I appreciate the opportunity to assist you in reaching two important decisions A Full Complement of Real Estate Services is Available to Support Your Sale. 1. The company and sales associate you choose to represent your interests in the sale of your home. 2. The marketing plan and pricing strategy needed to achieve your home sale objectives.
- 3. The Company You Select Should Meet Your Needs and Exceed Your Expectations. THE PURPOSE OF OUR TIME TOGETHER Preview your home Discuss your home sale needs Show you what I do to get homes sold Determine a market positioning strategy for selling your home Answer your questions Make a mutual decision
- 4. Most sellers share the same priorities. Which are most important to you? WHAT HOME SELLERS WANT Price The best price and terms attainable for their property Time The shortest possible time on the market Convenience The least inconvenience in managing details Communication Frequent updates to stay informed Lets review your specific home sale needs and expectations: ______________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________ Your complete satisfaction is my top priority.
- 5. Every transaction is local, unique and very personal to our customers
- 6. Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is Florida's largest real estate company*. With more than 75 offices affiliated with 4,800 independent sales associates throughout Florida In addition to separate divisions and affiliated companies for new homes, corporate relocation, property management, commercial properties, mortgage and title services, and luxury homes. Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is equipped to serve all of your real estate needs and deliver the results you require. Some people think any real estate company will do. You Expect More. *Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is ranked number one in closed residential buyer and/or seller transaction sides in Palm Beach, Orlando, Tampa/St. Petersburg and Naples/Fort Myers, and number one in residential sales volume (calculated by multiplying number of buyer and/or seller transaction sides by the sales price) in Miami/Fort Lauderdale, Orlando and Tampa/St. Petersburg according to data submitted to REAL Trends by NRT LLC, 2013. Florida's largest real estate company
- 7. Lakewood Ranch / University Park Bradenton and Sarasota, Florida Each of the 31 villages of University Park and 7 villages of Lakewood Ranch feature distinctive neighborhoods that offer a wide variety of home designs to choose from single and multi- family homes to town-homes and villas. Mote Ranch / Palm Aire Bradenton and Sarasota, Florida Mote Ranch and Palm-Aire are located West of I-75 and just north of University Parkway, Mote Ranch and Palm-Aire condos and homes are conveniently located near the beaches, downtown Sarasota and the shopping and dining venues at University Town Center.. Who and where we serve While licensed to sell Real Estate anywhere in the State of Florida, Uncle Pete is focused on helping homeowners buy and sell in Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch and Sarasota, Florida. 941 702 0277
- 8. Peter brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise about real estate to buyers and sellers of homes here in Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch and Sarasota, Florida.. He grew up on Detroits east side where he played sports in High School and College, now he occasionally plays golf and his grandsons teach him how to fish.. He studied marketing and business at Ferris State University and majored in Economics at the University of Detroit.. Before working as a Coldwell Banker REALTOR in the Lakewood Ranch office Peter worked in management, sales and business development for companies headquartered in Michigan and New York and managed projects worldwide.. Software / Services: Managing Partner- IBM Enterprise Asset Management VAR Commercial Real Estate: Partner - Retail properties for investment syndication. Financial Services: Stockbroker-Paine Webber, Loan Officer and VP- Citicorp. Residential Real Estate REALTOR Lakewood, Bradenton and Sarasota, Florida. Peter and Pat live happily in Sarasota, they are blessed with two sons, daughter in-laws and two growing grandsons. Beyond Florida Real Estate, Peter is a volunteer; He helps out at RHEMA Life Line, a hospital and food charity for the poor, and he is a certified mentor at Manasota SCORE - a voluntary business advisory service sponsored by the SBA.. After years of business travel and cold weather Peter and Pat decided to find a place where they wont have to travel to sit on the beach. After much searching they found their way to Sarasota and moved here 2011. For years my extended family and friends have called me Uncle Pete. My Clients want a Professional they can rely on, but they also want someone they can be comfortable with and talk to. Someone who will listen to their concerns and take the time to explain to them their options and where they are in the process of selling their home. They want an Uncle in the Real Estate business. As your Uncle Pete, I provide insight, innovative marketing, expertise about listing and selling options and an understanding of the importance of a secure and accurate transaction. Your Uncle Pete and the COLDWELL BANKER team, can help you sell your home and find you a new house you can call home. Sincerely, Peter Uncle Pete Gruits Peter 'Uncle Pete' Gruits, LLC - REALTOR
- 9. Any other properties that you need to sell? What will be included in the sale? Price the house with ___ or without___? When did you sell your last home? What were your experiences with that sale? What did you like least and best? Why are you selling? Where are you moving to? How soon do you need to be there? What is your Real Estate Experience?
- 10. 10 The initial steps in this full-service marketing system include CUSTOMARY REAL ESTATE MARKETING Multiple Listing Service Your property information is made available to all local Realtors. Yard Sign Consumers worldwide recognize the Coldwell Banker sign. Property Information Flyer A custom feature sheet (price, photos and detailed information) will be developed, printed and emailed to potential customers to promote your home. At Coldwell Banker, even these customary services are handled with exceptional care and expertise to get the best results for you.
- 11. 11 INTERNET PROPERTY MARKETING Your property will be exposed to 16 million potential buyers on 725+ websites every day, including Zillow.com RealEstate.AOL.comTrulia.com ColdwellBanker.comFloridaMoves.com Realtor.com
- 12. 12 Featured positioning in property searches on leading real estate websites including Trulia, Zillow, Yahoo! Homes, AOL and FrontDoor.com. Showcase listings are available on realtor.com and MSN Real Estate Your home, with a detailed description and multiple photos, will be seen more often than it would without this enhancement. More views can increase buyer inquiries Leads are routed directly to your sales associates cell phone Our parent company, NRT, is the only national real estate brokerage with the strength to offer this exclusive online marketing strategy, available only through Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate. INCREASE THE EXPOSURE OF YOUR HOME ON THE WEB Coldwell Banker positions your home for sale on the leading real estate websites.
- 13. 13 CONNECTING WITH HOME BUYERS An online buyer requests information about your property Within seconds, my cell phone rings with the contact information I immediately contact the buyer to set up a showing HomeBase inTouch rapid-response technology ensures that every online lead receives a fast, professional response. HomeBase inSight reports provide you with the number of views your property receives on FloridaMoves.com, coldwellbanker.com, realtor.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, Homes.com and many of our online partners. Reports can be produced weekly, monthly or by date range.
- 14. 14 INTERNATIONAL PROPERTY MARKETING Hamptons-International.com PrimeLocation.com WorldProperties.com Zoopla.Co.Uk FloridaMoves.com is translated into 19 languages and receives more than 7 million visitors annually from 215 countries
- 15. 15 PROTECTING YOUR INVESTMENT Complete closing services Financial strength and stability guarantees the highest quality services. Your best interests will be protected during a smooth, efficient closing. Title and Closing Services Affiliated provider Sunbelt Title Agency supports our customer satisfaction goals with timely and accurate closings. MORTGAGE SERVICES Pre-approval prior to contract acceptance minimizes the risk of taking your home off the market for an unqualified buyer. Pre-approval services are available to you at no cost or obligation before beginning the search for your next home.
- 16. Transaction Brokerage relationship Advertise the property as Broker deems advisable: Newspaper Publications Internet Computer Networks Other Media Client may Opt-out of: Blogging Estimated valuation feature on websites Use Sellers name in connection with property Use transaction signs on property (FOR SALE, SOLD) Place Property and all related information on MLS Use a Lock-Box system to show and access property Present or Withhold Verbal offers Present or Withhold all offers after acceptance of a sales contract Divulge or do not divulge the existence of offers on the property Brokerage Relationship, Obligations and Authority (941) 702- 0277 This is a outline of Section 4 of the listing agreement. This outline does not replace or modify any provision of the Listing agreement.
- 17. Cooperate with Broker in carrying out the purpose of the Listing agreement including: All inquires Provide Keys Make Property available to show Take and return Agent/Broker emails and calls Inform Broker in writing prior to: Leasing Mortgaging or Otherwise encumbering the Property Notice of any default or foreclosure Comply with the Foreign Investment RP Tax Act Do Not rely on Agent/Broker advise but, Consult with appropriate Professionals Complete Property Disclosure Statement Assure that no one else has right to Purchase or Lease of Property All previous listings have been lawfully terminated Seller Obligations and Representations
- 18. A home inspection is a non-invasive, visual examination of a residential dwelling, which is designed to identify observed material defects within specific components of the home. It is intended to assist in the evaluation of the overall condition of the home. The inspection is based on observations of the visible and apparent condition of the structure and its components on the date of the inspection, and not the prediction of future conditions. A home inspection will not reveal every concern that exists or ever could exist, but only those material defects observed on the day of the inspection. Home inspection
- 19. Must be free of Leaks, water damage or structural damage: 1. Ceiling 2. Roof (including fascia & soffits 3. Exterior & interior walls 4. Doors 5. Windows 6. Foundation Must be in Working Condition (Working Condition means operating in the manner in which the item was designated to operate). Plus, these items must be maintained in working condition until closing: 1. All 6 items above 2. Pool 3. Pool equipment 4. Non-leased major Appliances 5. Heating 6. Cooling COVERED ITEMS :Paragraph 12 (b) GENERAL PROPERTY INSPECTION AND REPAIR: 7. Mechanical 8. Electrical 9. Security 10. Sprinkler 11. Septic & Plumbing systems & Machinery 12. Seawalls & Dockage
- 20. Repaired or replaced: 1. Torn screens (including pool & patio screens) 2. Fogged windows 3. Missing roof tiles or shingles. See number 4 below in non-covered items for further explanation. NON COVERED ITEMS: Seller is NOT required to repair or replace Cosmetic Conditions UNLESS the cosmetic condition resulted from a defect in an item the Seller is obligated to repair or replace. (Cosmetic Condition) means aesthetic imperfections that do not affect the working condition of the item: 1. Pitted marcite 2. Tears, worn spots & discoloration of Floor Coverings, wallpapers or window treatments. 3. Nail holes, scrapes, scratches, dents, chips or caulking in ceilings, walls, flooring, tile, fixtures or mirrors. 4. Minor cracks in walls, floor tiles, windows, driveways, sidewalks, pool decks, garage & patio floors. 5. Cracked roof tiles, curling or worn shingles or limited roof life unless there is evidence of actual leaks, leakage or structural damage. Within the Inspection Period, Buyer is to deliver to the Seller a written notice or a copy of the portion of the written inspection report of any general repair items that are not in the condition required by the items above. Unless the Seller disputes the findings of inspection report, the Seller will provide an estimate of repairs/replacements within 5 days of receipt of Buyers written notice or general inspection report. Must be repaired or replaced by Seller prior to closing
- 21. 21 For the most comprehensive, full-service real estate experience, let Coldwell Bankers affiliated service professionals assist you throughout the home selling process. From negotiation through closing, these support services can help you finalize every detail of your transaction. Title and Closing Services Home Protection Plan Mortgage Services Commercial Services Property Management and Rentals SUPPORT SERVICES The one-stop real estate solution for you and your buyer. Home Warranty Benefits* A home warranty creates buyer confidence and peace of mind, enhancing the marketability of your home. Security Protects home buyers against breakdowns for one full year after closing. Optional seller coverage is available while your home is listed. Convenience Call toll-free, 24/7, to schedule service through the local network of preferred professional technicians. Cost Savings With a home warranty, you pay only a low deductible per service call. *Subject to warranty terms. Certain restrictions apply.
- 22. 22 YOUR REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION ONLINE HomeBase is a state-of-the-art online transaction management system that allows you to track the progress of your home sale and access transaction-related documents, during the transaction and long after the closing. Once your home is listed for sale with Coldwell Banker, you will be provided convenient, secure access to HomeBase through a private, password-protected account. After your transaction has closed, you will continue to have access to your home sale information and documents for estate or financial planning, tax reporting or whatever your needs. Dotblue facilitates your transaction by enabling all parties to sign transaction documents electronically, rather than in person. Secure, convenient access to your transaction inform...
View more >