mxf video converter-convert mxf video
out of 12
Post on 24-Apr-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONMXF Converter, http://www.video-converters.org/mxf-video-converter.php the professional and flexible MXF/P2 MXF Transcoding Software, offers the best MXF converting solution for users of Panasonic DVCPRO P2, Sony XDCAM, Canon XF camcorder, or any other camcorders that shoot videos in MXF format.
- 1. http://www.Video-coverters.org
- 2. Why to Convert ANY Videos TO MXF There are many problems about mxf file most of the video editor does not support MXF file like Windows Movie Maker and iMovie. If you want to play this file on your video player or other devices and want to edit this video on Sony Vegas, Windows Movie Maker, Avid Media Composer , Ulead DVD MovieFactory, Adobe Premiere, Magix Movie Edit Pro, Cyberlink PowerDirector, and so on then you need to convert MXF format. We can also use the MXF File Converter to convert mxf file to iPod/iPhone/iTune/PSP/Apple TV so that we can watch our favorite mxf conversion file everywhere. It is just a simple and powerful MXF File Converter.
- 3. MXF CONVERTER MXF Converter, the professional and flexible MXF/P2 MXF Transcoding Software, offers the best MXF converting solution for users of Panasonic DVCPRO P2, Sony XDCAM, Canon XF camcorder, or any other camcorders that shoot videos in MXF format. This amazing software can convert MXF files for editing in various video editing software, such as Sony Vegas, Windows Movie Maker, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, Windows DVD Maker,Magix Movie Edit Pro, Ulead DVD MovieFactory, Cyberlink PowerDirector, and so on. MXF (Material eXchange Format) is container or wrapper format like AVI. This one is used by more and more professional camcorder to store video, audio and programmed data.
- 4. TUTORIAL GUIDE
- 5. Step 1: Add MXF files:- Click the "Add Video" button on the main interface to add MXF video. Also you can click "Add Video drop-down list to choose "Add Video" option or "Add Folder" option to add Panasonic MXF file or a folder contains several MXF files.
- 6. Step 2: Choose output profile Click the "Profile" drop-down list to choose "Adobe Premiere/ Sony Vegas then choose the output video format. It suggest the WMV format. And click "Browse" button in line with "Destination" column to choose the storing folder for the output Sony Vegas video.
- 7. Output Video Setting If you are not satisfy with the visual effect of source MXF video, click "Edit" button on the top of the main interface to open the editing window to adjust the video brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, screen size, time-length, etc. And you can join several Panasonic MXF files into one file for convenient editing on Sony Vegas.
- 8. On the right bottom, Step 3: Convert Panasonic MXF to Sony Vegas:- it will convert Panasonic MXF file to the video format supported by Sony Vegas. After finishing the conversion, you can import the converted video to Sony Vegas directly.
- 9. Log on to http://www.video-converters.org
View more >
Music, Video Production and AP Bio - Committee... · Pinhole Photography Unit Students: convert a room…
The MXF Mastering Format A proposal to address existing MXF interoperability issues. The MXF Mastering Format A proposal to address existing MXF interoperability