Mundane Astrology and Medical Astrology
Post on 19-Oct-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTION1. MUNDANE ASTROLOGY deals Political Parties astrological matters of Political Parties. 1.Study of the Charts Of Nations is called Mundane Astrology . cast the chart at the time of lunation for the Capital Of The Country. In Ancient India Mundane Matters depended on the king's decision and so importance was given to the Royal Horoscope. 2.Medical Astrology is that branch of Astrology dealing with Health. The Seven Planets correspond to the Three humours (Doshas) in Ayurveda
Page1Mundane Astrology & Medical Astrology
MUNDANE ASTROLOGY1. Study of the Charts Of Nations is called Mundane Astrology. Very little research has been done in this field. As such, hardly we come across an Astrologer who has correctly predicted two or more Earthquakes, Disasters, National Calamities. For the preparation of the National Charts and of Political Parties is most tricky as the Birth Times would Not be available. Also, there will be confusion on the Date Of Formation. In case of India, we have three separate dates i.e. Independence Day, Republic Day (on which the states formed the Indian Republic) and the Date on which the Colony Was Transferred to British Empire by the East India Company. A Man's Longevity is reasonably taken as 120 years where as The Country Or A Political Group may Live Beyond that. Some Repeat The Vimshottari Dashas, After A Lapse Of 120 Years. I have not found much trust worthy results by applying any Dasa-Bhukti be it Vimshottari, Ashttottari etc.,
A good method will be to cast the chart at the time of lunation for a particular lunar month (Masa) for the Capital Of The Country. Extra Saturnine Planets would serve good purpose in Predicting Military, Nuclear And Ultra-Modern Discoveries, Strange Diseases, Subversive Activities etc., As the Extra Saturnine planets are very slow moving the effects are not felt on the individual charts. Even in the case of countries also, the results produced by these planets would be lingering for a long time.2. Whenever Lunation is in the 8th, some horrible incidents like assassinations, massacres, violent overthrows, macabre accidents occur. Kuja is in the 10th in own house but not in own sign. There were no external disturbances like war on the country and government was stable. Budha is in the 8th own house but not in own sign. Financial position was comfortable, though the country heavily depended on borrowings. There was not much bloodshed. Budha in the 8th has curtailed press freedom. Malefics in the 11th cause hurdles in democratic rule. Coups, secrets are represented by RAHU in the 6th and also Malefics in the 12th. Pluto in the 10th implies sudden turn of events.
In Ancient India Mundane Matters were deciphered using Lunation, Sankramana (Solar Ingress Into Different Signs, Eclipses in different stars and signs, General Characters of the 60 years cycle etc., SANKRANTI PURUSHA'S description drawn on Makara Sankramana was considered for giving predictions; Similarly different lordships over clouds, winds, oil seeds and such portfolios were decided by specific rules. There are several authorities and Ratta Mata Siddanta followed in North Karnataka is one of them. The Country was classified into different geographical regions like Vidharbha, Sourashtra, Gandhara, Kishkinda or Hastinapura etc., These classification have become thin now to identify. So, when the classical says, "heavy rains in Kishkinda and no rains in Sourashtra" we will not be knowing the exact boundaries. The fate of the country in those days depended on the king's decision and so importance was given to the Royal Horoscope. 3. Tippu Sultan, a brave King In South India who fought the British would Consult His Astrologers to know his fate every day. The astrologers had advised not to go to the war field on the day he was betrayed and killed. He was the first person to introduce Gazettes of his Government proceedings. Also, he was the first person who launched land to land missile. These things have been officially recorded in his Gazettes. When the classics say," There would be serious health problems to the King" we do not know whether it is the Governor of the State ( a representative of the President of the country ) or the active person who runs the state, the Chief Minister! The set up of the Governance Has Changed so much. 4. Now, let us have a look at the mundane astrology chart for Ugadi, 2008.5. Ugadi is the new beginning of year in the Hindu Chandramana Calendar. Unlike the Gregorian calendar, this event is related to cumulative movement of Sun and Moon. This Month Is Called Chaitra Masa because the Full Moon Happens In The Star Chitra. The pratipat of this phase is known as Ugadi. Tamil Nadu and some portion of Konkan celebrate new year depending on the movement of Sun. Solar New Year, popularly known as Mesha Sankramana happens after about fifteen days when Sun enters the sign Aries. Gregorian calendar is mere division of time and is not related to the entry of Sun to different zodiac signs. Ugadi called for a balanced mind to take the good and bad events with equal tranquility. On this day a mixture of Neem leaves, Lemon Juice, Jaggery etc, is prepared is taken as Prasad with this mantra:
6. "Let this Prasad bring longevity, a strong body, wealth and let there be no obstacles during this year"7. Like the Chinese years, the Chandramana Calendar is divided into 60 parts. This year is named as Sarvadhari. Like the Chinese years events to come during this year are also described in ancient texts. Sarvadhari Samvatsaram brings," Good rains, happiness and the kings would be busy serving the citizens". The planetary king of the year is decided on the lord of the day. This time Ugadi falling on Sunday, makes Sun as the King of the year. The effect of a dry and cruel planet being the king is that, "the food grains (except the black and red coloured ones) become scarce. Less yield of flowers and fruits are seen. Scanty rainfall and troubles to cattle, human beings. Liars, thieves trouble the society. Fire accidents also occur. The year is not good for kings and leaders".8. In astrology, planets and signs play major role. The derivatives like Astakavarga, Bharana Harana, Sahams etc., should be considered with deliberation. Some work and some do not. Here the year Sarvadhari is described based on numerical cyclical pattern. It is no good than the Chinese classification of the years! SUNDAY IS THE DAY WHEN SUN'S HORA RISES FIRST. Hora is mere division of the nocturnal and diurnal time of the locality and is not related to planets! Since these years rotate once in 60 years, Sarvadhari year began on these dates: 18.03.1768 21.14hrs; 16.03.1828 03.01hrs; 11.04.1888 14.29hrs; 09.04.1948 18.46hrs. No comparison of events in earlier Sarvadhari years is possible for want of data. So, the above description should be taken with a pinch of salt!9. Sani transits throughout this year in the sign Leo. The transit results of Saturn in Leo is described here:
10. "Food grains yield well. More rains. Business will flourish in Malava desha (Madhya Pradesh). Sorrow due to misunderstandings. Infighting among villages. Good trading transactions in jageery (sugar), wheat, Bengal gram, rice, maize, ghee, pepper and ginger. The eastern provinces are happy while infectious diseases, worries bother rest of the country. Prices for copper, bronze, ghee and oil seeds go up. Abundant production of grass and cattle feed in Konkana desha (Costal region of Karnantka, Goa and Maharastra). Rebellions in the centre of Malava desha and happiness in other parts of the country. In the eastern provinces good trade of clothes. All the prices escalate".11. Jupiter transits in Sagittarius till 09.12.2008. This results in "rise of wheat price during rainy season. Till, Groundnuts and jaggery (sugar) become cheaper". From 10.12.2008 Jupiter transits in the sign Capricorn in debilitation. This implies "conflicts among the kings (rulers) and famine."12. Such predictions based on planets and signs are more specific and the accuracy is still refined. It is worthwhile to see when Saturn transited in Leo and Jupiter in Sagittarius and Capricorn and the resultant events.13. Now let us make a chart at the start of the year. This chart is referred to as Varsha Kundali while the the one at the start of Mesha Sankramana is called Jagalagna kundali. The only difference is that I have used extra saturnine planets in this chart. My rationalist friends may ask me the authority for inclusion of these planets in my work. Suppose, I had not included, these rationalists would have argued my knowledge is out dated and astrologers do not grow with changes! A rationalist of 3 months crash course always bets the winning horse and an astrologer of 40 years of experience always rides a donkey!14. The chart has Neptune in the 10th, Uranus in the 11th. The remaining planets occupy the same positions in the bhava chakra as in the rasi chakra. This chart shows financial prosperity and also stable economy. There would also be some scam in the higher circles involving a ruling party politician. Longevity of the population is excellent. Even then mass killing of children or explosion at a school, place of worship or an entertainment place is seen. A leader of national importance will pass away due to accident or violent attack in the month of September. There would be widening difference of opinion between the governing parties. Media and travel agencies make good profits. The government is purely democratic and takes media into confidence.The employees, particularly in Railways, Post, Telephone and Finance Ministry would be happy and co-operate with the government. Intellectuals, scholars, scientists and people in Armed Forces are not at all happy with the government incentives. During the period 21.05.2008 to 13.06.2008 government will study the implications of 6th Central Pay Commission. Central Government employees reap benefit between 20.09.2008 to 13.10.2008. Housing loans become costly. Also, government will start building houses for the poor and for certain class of people. The development in educational field is not seen during this year. People tend to be disappointed and lazy. Possibility of earthquake can not be ruled out.The volatile combination of Mars and Saturn and Saturn and Sun in Leo during July and August, 2008 which may trigger earth quakes. However, there is no great loss of lives.15. Film personalities, actors and writers have got good encouragement and financial support. The country tilts more on snack food and artificial beverages and as such the rate of diabetic patients goes up. People tend to enjoy life with borrowed money and credit cards. Number of cars and such luxury items goes up in every household! Divorce rate is less despite the fact the women are made to work hard sacrificing their domestic time. Many new women entrepreneurs come up on the national scene. People are not keen on religious practices. It is very difficult for the political parties to imbibe religious feelings for their need! The population wants bread, better, cheese, a car etc., Suddenly, it would come to light that aforeign power tried or is trying to dictate terms to the Union Government. This creates a great, heated debate in the Parliament. Though the government looks shaky it would complete the term. Indian realises the need for power and goes head on for nuclear power sources. The left partners will have no option but to keep quite. Democracy is guarded well though at times due to two malefics in the 11th, rahu and Uranus it looks as though all the parliamentarians are puppets of a foreign power. At the time of need, government gets the support from an unexpected corner. Trade is excellent.No new states would be created in 2008 and also there are no snap polls to parliament. BJP can not expect to improve its performance in Karnataka. Yet, the old base is strengthened. Internal conflicts subdue for the time being. There will be once again an amalgamation of many parties that forms the government in Karnataka.16. In the year Sarvadhari there is a SOLAR ECLIPSE ON 01.08.2008 16.30 TO 18.06 IST. There is also a LUNAR ECLIPSE ON 17.08.2008 01.06 TO 04.15 IST. The eclipse on 01.08.2008 causes ripples in the Government due to some problems related to religion Or Policy Matter Of The Government and also misunderstanding among the rulers. The eclipse on 17.08.2008 may cause road accidents involving children. Passing away of a distinguished literary person is also seen. Other charts like Mesha sankramana, Aridhra Pravesha kala chart and also solar ingress into different signs should also be used for clear understanding. Paucity of time and place restricts this article.17. When superimposed with Indian Independence chart, it is striking that the ascendant in both chitra pratipat chart and the independence chart are the same! We also find that Mars transits over his natal position, Saturn and ketu afflict the 4th house, Jupiter and Pluto transit in the 8th, Neptune afflicts the 9th, Uranus and rahu afflict the 10th house. However, the 11th is well disposed having large number of benefics. Uncertainty yet stable financial conditions is seen. There is not much progress in the field of education, housing and the population desperately searches for happiness. Interest in ancient history, culture and occult sciences and love for the country grows more. Discovery of new species of living organisms or making new artificial organs expand the horizons of research. There will also be more involvement of minority groups, women and foreigners in the affairs of the country.18. Here is a glimpse of days to come in respect of some important public personalities. As the exactness of birth details are dubious in some cases, the accuracy of predictions can not be fully vouchsafed.19. Sri.L.K. Advani20. Suffers disappointments, becomes more religious. His own people betray him. His bid to enter active politics in the month of December, 2008 fails. His political graph has ended. Reading and writing would be a better option.
21. Smt. Sonia Gandhi22. She is unable to control infighting within the party. Yet puts up a brave face. More problems are expected after the end of the year. She can not be a successful person during the year.
23. Sri.P.Chidambaram24. He is on the winning horse. His charisma increases day by day. He becomes one of the great leaders of Congress. Yet, something goes wrong. It could be a scam or a plot of his opponents or those jealous people within the party. He will go to oblivion slowly after Sept.2009. He will have to be away from active politics for nearly three years.
25. Sri.Chandrababu Naidu26. He is more loved by intellectual men. He behaves more mature and friendly. There will be internal problems in his party. It cannot capture power. He would be conferred with many awards, doctorates and he should be happy that people around him have not forgotten him. Still a long way to go. He gets more involved in social activities.
27. Sri.Rahul Gandhi28. He is not a matured politician as yet. He develops some big misunderstandings by the end of the year. His political career has just started. He is not a charismatic leader like his grand mother, Indira Gandhi. He does not perform well and disappoints those who see a next leader in him. He can hope for the best after from mid of 2009.