mta presentation for san francisco learning journey 2011
Post on 14-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
2. our structure
- MU EnpresagintzaandMIK, S.Coop.
- We belong to the structure ofMONDRAGONCorporation.
3. MONDRAGON CORPORATION Link to 2009 Annual Report Corporation video 4. MONDRAGON CORPORATION - Highlights 5. MTA is the entrepreneurship unit created within MU (Mondragon Corporation) in partnership with Team Academy Finland where: We create our own team companies in order to change the world and make our dreams real Mondragon Team Academy 6.
- What we have (education-action):
- Entrepreneurial leadership and Innovationdegree ( brochure ): 6 team companies
- MBA program inIntrapreneurship and Open Innovation( brochure ): 1 team company, 10 companies participating in program
- Peter Senges videoFuture of education
Mondragon Team Academy 7. Entrepreneurial Leadership and Innovation Degree degree >>> We are a young and dynamic university, with a cooperative character that stands out from its origins, because of its close relationship with the business world. Students will get in straight contact with companies. From the Faculty of Business, we are ready to offer an education in Business Management, Entrepreneurship and Innovation updated to the European Framework.
- The 21 competences of LEINN degree are divided into three categories:
- Team Learning
- Team Leadership and
- Team Entrepreneurship.
8. Entrepreneurial Leadership and Innovation Degree degree >>> The graduates are qualified to lead the creation of new companies and/or new businesses inside of enterprises. In order to achieve these competencies, the students will be Learning By Doing, working in self managed teams and set up a real company since the beginning of their studies doing projects for real clients. We look for people that naturally tend to work in teams and are interested in getting to know new cultures, experiment new methodologies and travel abroad. In Spain it is the first official European degree in entrepreneurship and innovation. 9. MBA in Intrapreneurship and Open Innovation Goals for Professionals Experiment and inplement in projects new tools for innovation, entrepreneurial teams leadership and intrapreneurship Know and interact with real international company cases >>> Goals for Companies Train profesionals within companies to lead intrapreneurship and open innovation processes Create new competitive advantages through real projects led by entrepreneurial teams 10.
- Learning goals:
- Understand and taste entrepreneurial spirit in Bay Area
- Connect with local entrepreneurs
- Experience pitching with local investors and business angels
- Understand get the basic tools of the user driven creative process of design thinking
- Visit referent and inspirational companiesVideo
LEARNING JOURNEY SF-Silicon Valley 11. Mondragon Team Academy 12. we work with EROSKI GROUP, distribution Workforce: 48.0002,367 establishments (hypermarkets, supermarkets, petrol stations, travel agencies, sport stores, perfume stores,art stores ) 13. we have entrepreneurs from DANOBAT GROUP, Machine-Tools 9 first-class production facilities located in Spain, Germany and UK Corporate Video 14. GAIA, Association of Industries for Electronics and Information Technologies in the Basque CountryMore than 250 associates companies Turnover: 300 millions euros Workforce 11,745 employees Investment in R&D: 117 millions euros we have entrepreneurs from 15. The Init Strategy, design and communication, IT solutionsWorkforce 30 employees we have entrepreneurs from 16. NRG Marketing Workforce 100 employees we have entrepreneurs from 17. Creative Impact (Creative Society) co-creation of experimentation, dialogue and innovation spaces Workforce 3 employees we have entrepreneurs from 18. Monkey Business We believe that interaction among people is the critical success factor and a source of creativity. Thus is important to build leadership systems that encourage us to talk more. Dialogue and action are the core of Monkey Business. Workforce 5 employees we have entrepreneurs from 19. Manahmana Experimental consultancyWorkforce 4 employees we have entrepreneurs from 20. have entrusted us Public Administration, ServiceCompanies, Industrial and others 21. we are in Aitor Lizartza Martin [email_address] Twitter: @alizartza_MTA www.mondragon.edu/enpresagintza Mondragon Team Academy Jose Mari Luzarraga [email_address] Twitter: @empathya_MTA Liher Pillado [email_address] Twitter: @liherpi_MTA 22. Kiitos Eskerrikasko Muchas Gracias Thank You