Post on 26-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Management&Organization Behavior
- PREPARED BY
- Mohammad Rezwan khaleed
- Faria Treena Chowdhury
- Md. Emtiaz Murshed
- Razu Ahmed
- Mahiuddin Ahmed Bhuiyan
- SECTION: B
PREPARED FOR Md. Salim Bhuiyan Course Instructor Management & Organization Behavior United International University 2.
- Our Presentation
- Assume that you are the top executive of your organization. Now think of a decision which will bring significant change in your organization.
- Justify why do you want to take such decision and how you will implement it?
3. WelcometoLEADS Footwear Ltd. LEADS FOOTWEAR LTD. 4. VISION & MISSION
- Honest Growth
- Sustainable Growth
- Vendor of Choice
- Creating value for our shareholders
- Proactive compliance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Respect for people - Demonstrate respect by developing our people and helping them to achieve high performance standards. - Treat all people with dignity
- Integrity - Honesty - Walk the talk
- Sense of Urgency - Strive for speed and simplicity in everything we do.
- Empowerment - Encourage and reward self-confidence and initiative - Require accountability
- Courage - Face reality, make timely difficult decision
6. PROBLEM IDENTIFICATION
- The company is dependable on some of the designs that are running for a long time. This is creating a problem in the companies growth. So currently the biggest problem is lack of innovative designs. People dont find LEADS footwear very fashionable though they are happy with the quality. This feedback is found form the companys Market Research Department.
- The problem statement:Even though the quality of the product is excellent, the company is losing market share because of the lack of innovative designs.
7. ALTERNATIVE SOLUTION
- 1.Joint collaboration with the international footwear company:
- The first option that we can think of is international alliance. Over here we shall make deal with renowned company. As our main problem is with the design we shall make alliance with an Italian company. It shall help us to improve our international sales as well.
- 2.Talent search for New Footwear Designer:
- We can conduct aTalent Searchevent for LEADS, those designers will develop new footwear design for LEADS. The winners of the event will be taken to LEADS as employees.
- 3.Trained up our existing Designers:
- In house training for the existing designers.We can conduct in house training for our existing footwear designers at home and abroad, so that they can improve their designing skill and add something new..
- 4. We can recruit talented renowned shoe designer currently working somewhere else. Those selective candidates can be taken somewhere from Bangladesh or outside of the country.
8. REASONS FOR TAKING SUCH DECISION
- We have done the SWOT analysis of the previous activities of our company have found some weakness which is the reason for taking such decision. The identified criticisms:
9. REASONS FOR TAKING SUCH DECISION(Cont.)
- LEADS footwear Limited is a public limited company, which have a good amount of stocks in the share market.
- LEADS Footwear Limited is that it is exporting an immense amount of shoes in the foreign market. Almost 60% of their total production exported to the foreign market.
- The lack of innovative design is a great weakness for LEADS footwear Limited. The strong factor that affecting for that is the lack of good and stylish design.
- The main target customers of LEADS is the middle class and above, the price level of LEADS shoes is both affordable & reasonable.
- LEADS can spread their export in more other countries and keep the good reputation continued then it would be a great opportunities for our shoe industries as well as for LEADS.
- The main threats for LEADS footwear Limited are the imported shoes coming in the country. From last 5/6 years many types of imported shoes are being popular to the people.
- New local shoe companies that are coming to the shoe industry can be a threat forLEADSfootwear limited because, they offer very low price at the beginning.
REASONS FOR TAKING SUCH DECISION(Cont.) 11. DECISION MAKING
- Among the above four alternative decisions we have chosen the option that is trained up our own existing Designers: Employees motivation has a huge impact on the development of the organization. We think implementation of this approach will add a great value to our organization.
- PROSPECTIVE OF THE DECISION:
- My man my organization.
- Employee motivation
- Increase in the designers exposure to the innovation.
- Improvement in employee loyalty
- Have the proper business knowledge.
- They know the organization culture well.
- Have the local market knowledge.
- CONSEQUENCE OF DECISION MAKING:
- Cost involvement.
- Time consuming.
- HR risk.
- The steps are:
- Find out the training providers and contact with them.
- Find the course module of the particular training and if need refine the design by tuning the course module.
- Find the cots benefit analysis.
- Employee training programs involves an investment on the part of the organization, either directly in terms of time and resources, or indirectly by providing an enabling environment that provides the framework for the training. LEADS expect a return on this investment.
- If an employee fails to continue to work with LEADS following an identified training as per the contractual agreement, s/he will have to compensate the prorated training costs, salary, benefits, and travel expenses incurred by LEADS.
- Overall LEADS FOOTWEAR is doing good but it is the high time for LEADS FOOTWEAR to growth our company. LEADS FOOTWEAR should promote new design to the market. LEADS FOOTWEAR is doing a monotonous business in Bangladesh and definitely it is doing good. Most of the domestic people know very well about LEADS FOOTWEAR limited. To motive the employers of the company and to make the employers as a brand LEADS FOOTWEAR should start promoting new innovative and contemporary design for stain growth of our company.
- Thank you all