Mapping Your Spiritual Journey
Post on 29-Jun-2015
DESCRIPTIONa presentation detailing Calvary's plan for spiritual formation and assimilation
- 1. TAKING THE NEXT STEP Landmarks for Calvarys Journey
2. 3. EXPLORE (what?)
- Explore Calvary Church as an experience of life with God
4. EXPLORE (who?)
- People who have been engaged by Calvarys people.
- People who have witnessed Calvarys presence in the community.
- People who are seeking for answers to lifes questions.
5. EXPLORE (how?)
- Identified by Calvarys First Impressions Team
- Contacted through Calvarys assimilation process
- Invited to CONNECT at Calvary through Link-Up or a LIFEGroup
- Connect to Calvary Church as a commitment to life with God
LAUNCH (what?) 7. LAUNCH (who?)
- People who are new explorers at Calvary Church
- People currently at Calvary who only attend Celebration Gatherings
8. LAUNCH (how?)
- Complete Link-Up
- Membership Process (possibly modified someday?)
9. PARTNER (what?)
- Partner with a community to enhance your life with God.
10. PARTNER (who?)
- People who have completed Link-Up
- People who are not connected to a LIFEGroup
11. PARTNER (how?)
- Get Connected Form
- Wednesday LIFEGroup Lite
- Sunday Morning Discipleship Community
- Connection Events
12. SERVE (what?)
- Serve those in your spheres of influence as a demonstration of your life with God.
13. SERVE (who?)
- People connected to a LIFEGroup
- LIFEGroups together
14. SERVE (how?)
- Enable LIFEGroups to adopt missional ventures
- Encourage LIFEGroups to recognize giftedness in each other and to commission one another into ministry
15. ENGAGE (what?)
- Engage the world around you to bring others into life with God.
16. ENGAGE (who?)
- Your Local Community
- The Global Community
17. ENGAGE (how?)
- Those in the local community are engaged to explore and become disciples
- Engagement of those outside begins with serving them
- Multiplication means introducing and journeying with them through the next steps
- Those in the global community are engaged through Calvarys Missions Program