lose weight exercising
out of 63
Post on 06-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Lose Weight Exercising [YES] Can be given away for free [YES] Can be sold [YES] Can be added into paid membership websites [YES] Can be offered as a bonus [YES] Can be used to build a list [YES] Can be added to membership websites Simple Way to "Hack" Your Fat Away! http://21daysdietplan.com/pro As you would know, the human body is highly adaptable. If you cut your finger, the body would heal itself in a matter of days - regenerating new cells as soon as the change is noticed.
- 2. Page2 Of 62 Well, if you make a big enough change to your diet, the body can adapt right away too by burning fat in your body at a rapid speed. But what you need to do to kick start this change? Is it exercise? Cutting certain foods out of your diet? Drinking a special tea? Eating certain berries? No, it's none of those things.In fact, it is much more simple than you'd think. Checkout the Simple Way to "Hack" Your Fat Away at: http://21daysdietplan.com/pro
- 3. Page3 Of 62
- 4. Page4 Of 62 No Liquid Calories (with the exception of a post-workout drink) Get rid of all the juices, the sodas, and the sports drinks. Liquid sugar is the last thing you need when you are trying to lose fat. You must also limit your alcohol intake - especially if you are adding mix to drinks...that is a double calorie bomb! A single "Jack and Coke" is over 200 calories (100 calories from booze and 100 calories from mix). Eat More Fruits and Vegetables If you are eating 2 servings per day, then go up to 4 servings per day by the end of the week. Even if you think you are doing great by having 5 servings per day, you still need to double that (take 2-3 weeks to work your way up to 10 servings per day). Stick with fiber-rich fruits and vegetables - organic if possible. If you are eating 2 servings per day, then go up to 4 servings per day by the end of the week. Even if you think you are doing great by having 5 servings per day, you still need to double that (take 2-3 weeks to work your way up to 10 servings per day). Stick with fiber-rich fruits and vegetables - organic if possible. No Fast Food Do not eat at fast food restaurants. Even if you choose what you think is healthy, remember this: Fast food restaurants are all about profit. In order to profit while giving you cheap, quick, and easy to prepare foods, the quality of the food ingredients will be poor, especially the protein. Now you might have read that you can still make healthy choices at fast food restaurants. But you know what, that's just politically-correct opinion. If it's fast food, it's poor food. Walking into a burger joint and grabbing a chicken breast on a white bread bun with a piece of old lettuce and a half- green, half-pink tomato is "barely" healthy eating. The politically-incorrect truth is that it's going to take time and effort to eat properly. You will have to plan, shop, and prepare healthy meals. You will have to spend time cleaning, cutting, and cooking your food. That's the truth.
- 5. Page5 Of 62 But believe me, it will taste so much better than fast food, and healthy eating will make you more alert. Eating fast food will make you feel terrible, and will make you want to have an afternoon nap at your desk. Make one small improvement to your nutrition everyday for the rest of your life. The Best Results Will Come More From Nutrition Than They Will From Training You want to lose fat? You have to eat right for fat loss. You can't train like an animal and then eat junk and expect to lose fat. No program is that good. None. Diet beats training every time, like scissors beats paper. Eat whole, natural foods in 6 smaller meals each day. Get lots of fiber, lots of protein, lots of vegetables. Eat healthy fats, avoid trans fats. Drink lots of water and tea. So simple, so effective. Eat for energy, not for gluttony. Be Consistent With Your Workouts Make sure the workouts are efficient and effective. To make it easy for you to follow, stick with the Turbulence Training fat burning workout system. It doesn't matter if you train in the morning before or after breakfast, or at night before or after dinner, or at 1 pm on days when the moon is in line with Saturn...don't worry about the details, just train consistently. Stop Doing Slow Boring Cardio Increase the intensity of your workouts and switch to interval training. Yes, even beginners can do interval training when using the metabolism - boosting short, burst workout system. You should be in and out of your short, burst workouts in less than 45 minutes, three times per week. On the other 4 days of the week, stay active, getting at least a 30-minute walk in each day. Plan, Shop, and Prepare Your Food Finding the right nutrition program is CRITICAL to success, and so is
- 6. Page6 Of 62 planning. You can't out-train a bad diet, but you can out-plan bad habits. So invest 2 hours on the weekend to prepare as many of your fat burning meals as possible for the week ahead. Pay attention In this case, track and test everything you do. Track your nutrition. Record your workouts. Review them frequently to identify what is working. That way, you can always come back to successful programs in the future when you are struggling. Along with social support, this might be one of the most overlooked aspects of fat loss success. Track and test and get to know your body! You Must Understand How To Train Smarter Know when to quit. You have to draw the line somewhere. You can't keep adding more and more exercise. First, there is diminishing returns from each additional set you do, and from extra cardio. Second, your body can breakdown fast from too much work, particularly when you are dieting. Overtraining and low calories go together like oil and water. Neither of these combos will make your engine run optimally. Focus on quality over quantity. Stick to high quality nutrition, and high- quality training. The only thing that matters is results. Not muscle soreness, not feeling exhausted after each workout, and not feeling deprived of food. Quality work and quality food for a better body! Include a Protein Source At Each Meal Protein is everyones answer to lean muscle and a high, fat burning metabolism. Eating protein at every meal and for snacks will help to control your blood sugar levels and leave you feeling full and energetic throughout the day. One of the biggest mistakes people make in their eating is they dont include enough protein at each meal (some people even go all day without ANY protein). If creating a lean body and fat loss is your goal, protein is a must at each
- 7. Page7 Of 62 and every meal. Your protein sources will include grass fed meats, poultry, organic eggs, and wild fish. Include a Healthy Fat Source At Each Meal Unfortunately many people have been falsely led to believe that fat is making them fat. Well this is only partially true. It is the hydrogenated, highly processed, trans fats and unnatural fats that are making everyone fat. Healthy fats (that are found in nature) actually help your body burn fat. Your healthy fat sources will include: extra virgin olive oil, extra virgin coconut oil, all nuts (except for peanuts and cashews), raw butter, avocadoes, and the fats naturally found in whole organic eggs and meats. Include a Fibrous Carbohydrate At Each Meal You do not need to go on a low carbohydrate diet to get lean, you just need to choose the right carbohydrates to burn tons of fat off your body (and keep it off). Not only will a serving of fibrous carbohydrates (fruits and vegetables) give you the energy and vitamins and minerals you need. You will also get the added benefit of a huge amount of fiber, which has also been proven to accelerate weight loss. Your healthy fibrous carbohydrate sources will include: All vegetables All fruits (in their natural form -> no juices) Only Include a Complex Carbohydrate Post Workout Complex carbohydrates like brown rice, potatoes and other natural grains are wonderful foods, but are very dense in carbohydrate content and calorie content. Your body only needs 50-100 grams of total carbohydrates per day to function well. Considering that 1 cup of cooked brown rice contains 45 grams of carbs, it is very easy to go well over your daily amount if carb dense foods are included in every one of your meals.
- 8. Page8 Of 62 Save these foods for after your workouts. If you dont workout on a particular day, you are better off excluding these foods from your meal plan for that day. Complex Carb sources will include: Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Quinoa, Sweet Potatoes and Beans. Eat Every 2-3 Hours, Totaling 5-7 Meals Each Day Fueling your body consistently during the day keeps your metabolism cranking all day long. I am not suggesting you gorge yourself with food until you feel overly full, just eat several small, well portioned meals. A sample eating time schedule may be: 8am, 11am, 1 pm, 4pm, 6pm, 8pm. You wont feel hungry when you are consistently fueling your body the right way. Drink ^ of Your Body Weight In Clean Water Each Day Most people who are suffering from digestive disorders, headaches, muscle and joint pains and obesity are really just extremely dehydrated and can quickly remedy some of their symptoms just by drinking an adequate amount of water each day! Drink a minimum of ^ of your bodyweight in ounces of clean water each day (that means no tap water). So a 200 lb person should be drinking 100 ounces of water each day. If you drink coffee, you need to add 8 ounces of water for every cup of coffee you have. Avoid All Processed Non-Foods I call most processed foods non-foods because the ingredients label describes more of a science experiment than anything that can be called a food. It is these processed, toxic foods that are keeping and making our country so fat. This includes packaged cakes, cookies, frozen meals and so called health bars. Chances are if a product has a long shelf life, it has been
View more >