Lean UX design workshop model for startups - Springboard
out of 29
Post on 14-Aug-2015
- 1. @spriingboard
- 2. Why Startups?
- 3. largest startup ecosystem globally startups added annually http://www.nasscom.in/india-fastest-growing-and-3rd-largest-startup-ecosystem-globally-nasscom-startup-report-2014 startups in the technology and digital space in India alone~3100 3rd ~800
- 4. ~USD 2 billionworth of investment deals VC/PE ~300 Angel Investors ~2500
- 5. http://www.nasscom.in/india-fastest-growing-and-3rd-largest-startup-ecosystem-globally-nasscom-startup-report-2014 2020 11,500 startups there would be more than employing over 2.5 lakh people
- 6. so, What is a startup?
- 7. A startup is an organization formed to search for a repeatable & scalable business model.
- 8. A human institution designed to create a new product or service under conditions of extreme uncertainty
- 9. How does it all start
- 10. in a Cafe in a Pub
- 11. Idea Build Reach out to VC Get Funded Go feature way Hire Expand
- 12. Idea Build Reach out to VC Get Funded Go feature way Hire Expand Next round
- 13. Failure 95% Idea Build Reach out to VC Get Funded Go feature way Hire Expand
- 14. Premature scaling Spending money on marketing, hiring etc. before you nd a working business model Spending too fast while failing to secure further nancing. 74% of 95% Acquiring users for less than the revenue they bring http://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of-startups-fail
- 15. What does it really take
- 16. Source: Disciplined Agile Consortium (https://disciplinedagiledelivery.wordpress.com/2014/04/25/an-exploratory-lean-startup-lifecycle/) Envision Build a little Productize Hypothesis Deploy Keep going Observe & Measure Proven Idea Pivot Disproven Idea Cancel Idea
- 17. MVPMinimum Viable Product Prototype Validate Iterate Pivot Productize
- 18. How do we deliver it?
- 19. Idea Prototype 1 Week IN
- 20. References
- 21. This presentation is available FREE of cost. Images used under Creative Common License but can be removed on objection http://www.nasscom.in/india-fastest-growing- and-3rd-largest-startup-ecosystem-globally- nasscom-startup-report-2014 https://disciplinedagiledelivery.wordpress.com/ 2014/04/25/an-exploratory-lean-startup- lifecycle/ http://www.quora.com/What-percentage-of- startups-fail Articles and blogs referred: Books referred:
- 22. Meet the Team
- 23. @vishujuneja@sachindesignux@shashankd @SureshAnand_a
- 24. Thanks for viewing @vishujuneja www.linkedin.com/in/vishaljuneja
View more >