12 Characteristics of A Horrible Boss
12CHARACTERISTICS OF A HORRIBLE BOSS WORST BOSS CONTROL They need control over everything and have a problem giving that control up. 1. INDECISIVE Good leaders need to be…
ACW for Boss.. The Nature of a Boss A Boss is always a busy man A Boss has a lot of issues to attend to A Boss do not have time for details A Boss care.
- 12CHARACTERISTICS OF A HORRIBLE BOSS WORST BOSS
- CONTROL They need control over everything and have a problem giving that control up. 1.
- INDECISIVE Good leaders need to be able to make decisions quickly. Indecisiveness is weak. 2.
- STUBBORN When they think that they are always right, no matter what, it is bad for business. 3.
- RESISTANT Resistant to change, and they fail to understand that change is good. 4.
- MICROMANAGE They micromanage every little task, ruining their employees personal growth. 5.
- With our free book about employee engagement! LEARN HOW TO MOTIVATE GET THE FREE BOOK YOUR EMPLOYEES
- FEAR They lead by fear, and think that it is an eﬀective way to manage. 6.
- VISIONLESS Being visionless will take you nowhere. The best leaders have a clear vision and think long term. 7.
- FAVORITISM Playing favourites will demoralize the rest of the team. 8.
- ARROGANCE It’s one of the ugliest personality traits. No one wants to hear you brag. 9.
- LEARN HOW TO BE A With our free book about employee engagement! GREAT LEADER GET THE FREE BOOK
- ANGRY Walking around the oﬃce angry all the time only spread negativity among the team. 10.
- BLAME The worst leaders take all of the credit, and blame other employees for mistakes. 11.
- EMOTION They make decisions based on emotion instead of data. 12.
- Learn how to improve employee engagement in our latest book “The 10 Essential Pillars Of Employee Engagement”: GET THE FREE BOOK LEARN HOW TO BE A GREAT BOSS
- HAVE YOU EVER HAD A HORRIBLE BOSS? let us know your thoughts on Twitter @Oﬃcevibe