lc craiova romania - winter peak booklet
out of 6
Post on 01-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONAIESEC Craiova's iGCDP Projects for Winter 2013-2014 For more info contact us on: email@example.com
- 1. contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Start a New Year in a city Full of History! 24 TNs Experience 4 Projects Romania! 2014 iGCDP Projects LC Craiova, Romania
- 2. TN-In-RO-CV-2013-1496 6th of January - 23rd of February Number of Trainees: 6 Requirements: Excellent English, Presentation skills Cultural sensitivity Benefits: FREE Accommodation (Host Families) Train the Trainees preparation in the city of Caracal Trainee Buddy for each Trainee Winter Vitamins is a project in which we want to bring 6 international students that Do you want to will deliver trainings to middle-school kids Discover Romania? (10-14 years old) that would help them develop personally and culturally by raising their After the project! awareness regarding values, opportunities, - end of February cultural sensitivity and multiculturalism. After a successful summer project in the smaller city of Caracal, the kids are excited to meet new internationals and even host them in their homes.
- 3. TN-In-RO-CR-2013-1500 13th of January - 2nd of March Number of Trainees: 6 (one per language) Requirements: Excellent English for everyone Excellent/Native language to teach Teaching Experience Benefits: FREE Accommodation(Host Families) Train the Trainees preparation Trainee Buddy for each Trainee Cultural Mix is a project that aims to offer high-school students the chance to learn or improve their foreign language skills in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Greek, Hindi while interacting with natives of these countries and learning about the new cultures through interactive activities that you will organize as a team. Do you want to Discover Romania? After the project! - start of March -
- 4. TN-In-RO-CV-2013-1474 16th of January - 8th of March Number of Trainees: 6 Requirements: Excellent English Training/Teaching Experience Volunteering Experience Benefits: FREE Accommodation (Trainees flat) Trainee Buddy for each Trainee FOOD: two meals / day FREE National Train the Trainers Conference (18th-22nd January) GROW is the nationwide youth development program that represents a long term, non-formal Do you want to education engagement designed to improve the Discover Romania? quality of education in Romania. Organized by After the project! School of Values in partnership with AIESEC, GROW adresses high-school students (aged 14-18), offering - middle of March a professionally designed educational curriculum that complements the formal education system.
- 5. TN-In-RO-CV-2013-1467 17th of January - 9th of March Number of Trainees: 6 Requirements: Excellent English, Cultural Sensitivity Working with kids Benefits : FREE Accommodation(Student Dorm) Train the Trainees preparation Trainee Buddy for each Trainee FOOD: Two meals / working day Do you want to Discover Romania? One week break during the project! - 1st to 9th February - International Kindergarten is a project that wants to bring internationalism to the children in the local kindergartens. You will deliver fun and attractive activities based on cultural awareness education, basic language education, self discovery and soft skills development among kids.
- 6. We are waiting for YOU! contact: email@example.com
View more >