johnson and johnson's social responsibility translated to digital world
Post on 04-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONJohnson and Johnson's Social Responsibility translated to Digital World
- 1. C O R P O R A T ES O C I A LR E S P O N S I B I L I T Y CSR
2. Consumers expect corporations to be engaged in their communities in ways that go beyond just making financial contributions. Source:Rethinking Corporate Social Responsibility A Fleishman-Hillard/National Consumers League Study / 2007 3.
- We are responsible to the communities in which we live and work and to the world community as well.
- We must be good citizens - support good works and charities and bear our fair share of taxes, We must encourage civic improvements and better health and education.
- We must maintain in good order the property we are privileged to use, protecting the environment and natural resources.
JNJs CREDO Robert Wood Johnson- 1943. 4. Consumers are going online not only to gather CSR information from what they perceive as credible sources but also to disseminate CSR information. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16.
- Long-term Commitment/Talent Retention >$
- Personnel Satisfaction >$
- Enhance brand image and reputation >$
- Increase sales & customer loyalty >$
- Great use of Digital Technologies
> < > < > < > < > < 17. What Should Corporations Do?
- Monitor consumer perceptions on the Internet and in other arenas and becomeGENUINELYinvolved with their community.
- NOTexpect that consumers will be getting their informationONLYfrom company-generated sources alone.
- A great number of consumers will beSKEPTICALand will check up on any claims.
18. JNJs CSR in Digital World
- Web Sites
- http:// www.discovernursing.com /
- Social Networking
- http://www.brandweek.com/bw/news/recent_display.jsp?vnu_content_id =1003788871
- Online Video
- http:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_responsibility