jing screen capture
out of 16
Post on 22-Apr-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. JING SCREEN CAPTURE Talk less..say moreCOL 270- Khaloud Ismail U28159770071
- 2. Outline What is Jing? Who use Jing? When use Jing? How to install Jing? How to use Jing? Jing Pro Jing Con Quiz Bibliography
- 3. What is Jing? Jing is a quick and easy tool for creating and sharing editable screen shots (images) and screencasts, narrated videos of your screen catches as you move through screens.
- 4. Who use Jing? Student.
- 5. Who use Jing? Workers. Teachers. Createa tutorials for working with new technologies.
- 6. When use Jing? Education Use as a reflection tool to rethink Studentsresearch process steps or thought processes. As a communication/help tool, students can record their thought process while solving a problem, in order to best find out where theyre confused. Create teaching tutorials as a learning tool. For example, showing
- 7. When use Jing? Education Teachers Create video tutorials to answer a question or teach someone or remind yourself how to use a database, website, or software program Add voice to class photos to share classroom activities on your class website. Show parents how to use a class website, how to read a test report, or
- 8. When use Jing?Jing With you can remember Fun your favorite momentsYou can say Hi to yourfriends with You can Jing create a special album for your vacation
- 9. When use Jing? Busines s. Provide audio and visual directions to a location. Express your idea to customers. Presentations.
- 10. How to instill Jing? Download from jingproject.com homepage and install. Directions
- 11. ImageHow to use Jing? Capture.. Screencasting. .
- 12. Jing Pro. Free software for PCs & Macs. Image editing tools. Save captures on hard drive and sharing option.
- 13. Jing Pro. Does not compress captures. Easy to use, learn and download. Fun sun icon available in your screen.
- 14. Jing Cons No video editor. 5 minute limit Costs $ to record in YouTube format.
- 15. Quiz Do you really understand Jing tool? Lets check! This is an exercise of using Jing. http://www.techsmith.com/tutorial-jing- interactive-windows.html
- 16. Bibliography Check out the following websites for more information on how using Jing. Jing sitehttp://www.jingproject.com/ Jing Bloghttp://blog.jingproject.com/ Jing Help Centerhttp://help.jingproject.com/ Making a screencast in the next 30 minutes using Jinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlPR1B1nDxk&feature=player _embedded TechSmith Sitehttp://www.techsmith.com/
View more >