jewellperry eport the one
Post on 19-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. E-Portfolio Perry Boler Wisdom is like a baobab tree; no one individual can embrace it. (African proverb) Bibliography Computer SportMgmt Legal Aspects Research marketing Sport nutrition Ethics SportGovernance motto Internship PSMC
- Born in Chicago Illinois in 1969, Perry Boler III always possessed a passion and interest in sports.Mr. Bolers athletic career started as player of football and basketball in high school.Mr. Boler started an undergraduate degree in Business Administration at Louisiana Tech University which was later completed at Western Carolina University.Mr. Boler is a member of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc. and continues to be involved with numerous social events such as walk-a-thons for cancer, food drives, and events that heighten awareness of education in our urban communities. Finally, Mr. Boler has completed his education which includes the completion of his Masters degree in Science with a concentration in Sport Administration at Grambling State University; completiondate was Dec. 2007.Mr. Bolerhas now started his doctorate degree atthe University of the Rockiesconcentrating in Organizational Leadership.Anticipated Graduation date is12/11/09.The field is Psychology.
Mr. Bolers future career plans are to become an Athletic Director, a recreational director or a General Manager of a professional sport franchise.I am now the President of Pro-File Sport Management Company. Place picture of perry here 3. Computer-Based Applications
- A proven leader
- Learned to create a professional vita about himself which gives you longer and more detailed personal and academic information than a traditional resume.
- Learned to create numerous professional flyers for campus and community events in addition to performed other rigorouscomputer related tasks.
Vita P.S.M.C . 4. Sports management
- Under the professional instruction of Dr. Hall, I worked as a team player and created numerous tasks which includes a student magazine for Grambling State University.
- The magazine continues to be a successful ongoing publication of every day university life.
5. Legal Aspects
- My studies involved relating legal cases and situations to the actual sports environment.
- I wrote a wide range of articles as well as conducted presentations on various topics of interests in addition tolegal briefs.
Legal article Legal brief Legal brief presentation E:Presentation of Chapter 11.ppt 6. Research
- My research methods included writing a prospectus entitled What Factors Determine College Choice Among African-American Athletes.
- The purpose of the study was as follows...
Prospectus Part1 Prospectus Part 2 E:prospectus_part_2.wps Prospectus Part3 Appendix concept Research presentation Prospectus cover page Cover sheet 7. Marketing
- I have created a marketing plan for my own company, Pro-file Sports Marketing Company, which I know will be very successful.
- My company's goal is to help student-athletes achieve their goals of going to college on scholarship funds and prepare them for the athletic and academic rigors of a university.
MyBio 8. Sport Nutrition
- In sport nutrition, I assisted in thepreparation on a presentation pertaining to sports related topics.
- My contribution was on various topics about creatine and its side effects.
Creatine presentation 9. Event Management
- Assisted with Annual UAW Region 5 Basketball Tourn.
- Coordinated Grambling State University Faculty Field Day.
- Assisted with the 3 rdAnnual Wright-Ponton Basketball Tourn.
- V.P.-SLA (Sport Leaders Association) 2 ndAnnual Kim Young/Darlene Kluka volleyball tournament .
- In this class, we debated certain scenarios and took a position on the scenario.We may not have liked the side we took, but it was our tasks to make a good argument on the side we took.
natives combines prayer presentation Coaches salaries College coaches contd 11. Sport Governance
- In this class we were taught to develop an actual company and organize the company in a way that reflected real life implementation of hiring and structuring a company and hiring key employees from ourundergraduatecounterparts.
flames check Budget Head coach PR brochure plan E: marketing_plan_for_the_flames.doc 12. Motto
- Wisdom is like a baobab tree; no one can embrace it.
- (African Proverb)
13. Pro-File Sport Management Company Inc.
- PSMC is a non-profit company formed by myself and the company goal is to help young student-athletes from the 9 thgrade level to the 12 thgrade level understand how academics plays a very important role in making the transition to the collegiate level.Aspects such as how scholarships are awarded, understanding the sliding scale of the ACT/SAT and GPAs are calculated for entry of college and many other important factors concerning the student athlete.
P.S.M.C . a non profit corporation FIRST FRIDAY PRESENTATION.pptx P.S.M.C . Brochure PSMCsponsorshipletter