iphone user interface document
out of 9
Post on 18-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Data Warning Log In Screen Log In Process: Loading Screen - or - Error Messages Learn More Webpage Flows - Opens In Safari - Managed By SiriusXMServer-Side Messaging - Optional / Forced Upgrade & Content Update This is presented at app-launch. Continuewill continue the loading process. Dont Show Againcontinues & de-persists the message, andExitwill force- close the app. User must log in prior to entering the app. SelectingLearn More will open safari and present the below webpages that are hosted and managed by SiriusXM. Once the user has successfully logged in, the credentials are stored such that this step is skipped on subsequent log ins. Stored credentials are erased at log out or authentication errors. At App Version Updates, we have the ability to institute an Optional Update Message to the existing app. Which will contain a server- side settable message /Link-URL. Update Later will simply continue. At App Version Updates, we have the ability to institute a Forced- Update Message to the existing app. Which will contain a server- side settable message /Link-URL Content Update messaging is displayed anytime a content update is made. This message is presented to the user the next time they try to stream or access the app. Loading Screen is presented at each app-launch authentication. If it is the first authentication, the initial content download message is presented. SelectingTry Againdismisses the pop up allowing the user to re-input their credentials. Exit will force-close the app. SelectingSubscription Options clears stored credentials (allowing the user to re-input their creden- tials on subsequent log in), and opens a safari conversion page. Exitwill force-close the app. The phone number calls SiriusXM Listener Care, TheMobile Support Pageclears stored credentials (so the user can re-input upon next log in) and opens a safari support page.Exitwill force-close app.
- 2. Now Playing - Art Now Playing - Text Playback controls - Start Now, Skip Back Segment, Pause/Resume, Skip Forward Segment, Go To Live Fixed-Duration Content (On Demand / Downloaded) The existing Home Screen is modified with playback controls and a timeline bar. Tapping the Album Art image will cause it to flip over revealing Bio. If no Art available, display default image. On The Air - presents the Artist Bio if available, otherwise it presents the Channel Description. Tap the back arrow to flip back to Art View. SelectingStart Nowpresents a selectable list of Shows starting within the 5 Hour Cloud-Buffer. Selecting that item will tune to that location, and the pause-point will update to reflect that. For Fixed-Duration Content (On Demand / Downloaded) the Play/Pause Point moves forward through the buffer while playing and the indicated times change one second per second. While paused, the opposite is true: the Play/Pause Point remains fixed as do the indicated times. Skipping back by segment will move the pause-point back one segment in the 5 hour cloud- buffer. If restrictions are present, an error message may be displayed upon max skips. Pausing will stop audio at that point which can be resumed again from that point later in the future. The visual indication should always reflect the pause-points reasonable location in time. Skipping forward by segment will move the pause-point forward one segment in the 5 hour cloud-buffer. If restrictions are present, an error message may be displayed upon max skips. SelectingGo To Livewill always re-tune the current channel at Live and the play/pause-point will move all the way to the right and the time text on the right will read Live Live-Relative Content (Live / Start Now) For Live-Relative Content (Live / Start Now) the Play/Pause Point does NOT move forward through the buffer while playing and the indicated times remain fixed (because time is both passing and playing at a rate of one second per second). While paused, the opposite is true: the Play/Pause Point moves backwards at a rate of one second per second as do the indicated times. Start Now - Alternate The Start Now Pop-Up Menu also displays over the browsing tray if the Tray is raised. Skip Error Message The above message will be displayed if a user attempts to exceed the maximum allowed skips on skip-restricted content.
- 3. Various Examples Of The Action Menu In Different States Now Playing (Live-Relative) Buy From iTunesonly presented if music content is playing. Now Playing (Fixed-Duration) Buy From iTunesonly presented if music content is playing. Mark As Played/Newonly displayed if a Favorite or Downloaded.Down- loadonly presented if rights exist. Look Around / Favorite Channel Buy From iTunesonly presented if music content is playing. Show Finder (AOD) If music content, the Download Option will not be presented. Show Finder (Now) Nowis defined as any show starting in the 5 hour buffer. Show Finder (EPG) Favorite Show (Sample) It is the same as the Show Finder Menus, +Mark as Played / New If music content, the Download Option will not be presented. Downloaded Show Action Menu - (SquaresReplaces TheiButton) The new Action Menu icon replaces theibutton in the existing app. And can be selected on the now playing item or on a browsing tray item. Selecting the Action Menu Icon will present apop upmenu of options associated with that content. Many of these options are state depended such as Add Favorite / Remove Favorite. Action Menu - Sub Menus (Other Info, Buy Song From iTunes, Previous & Future Shows, Whats Hot On This Channel) The text section of the Action Menu can be swiped from side to side to reveal Channel Descrip- tion, Show Description, & Episode Description. The default presented is dependent on the content. SelectingBuy Song From iTunes will present the sub menu option to eitherBuy NoworTag To Shopping Cart. Note:Buy Song From iTunesshould only be presented for music content. SelectingPrevious & Future Showsdisplays Shows starting in the 5 hour buffer as well as future shows on that channel. Selecting future shows will set alerts for the upcoming show while selecting the other items will tune them. SelectingWhats Hotwill present a list of shows that Programming has indicated asHotfor that channel. Selecting an item will open that Show in ShowFinder. Existing Menus (With New Options) Added SectionsNew Menus - Note that either the Episode Description is the default for these as opposed to the Channel Description. Many of the options are binary and state dependent. Below are a list of the binary oposites: - Glowing Heart / Empty Heart - Add Show To Favorites / Remove Show From Favorites - Set Show Alert / Remove Show Alert - Mark As Played / Mark As New if partially consumed, show both. Some options dont have a binary ie: Tag To Cart, Download Episode. In these cases, a confirmation message should be presented that indicates that indicated action has been taken.This song has been added to your shopping cart.or This episode was added to your Download Queue to be down- loaded to your device.
- 4. Navigation Tabs Favorites (Channels & Shows) Defaults Shown when no Favorite Channels are present. Home (Now Playing) Categories All Channels Favorites (Channels Toggle) Favorites (Shows Toggle) Show Finder Downloads Settings Shown when no Favorite Shows are present. Shown when there is noPrevi- ously Played Channelto display. Now Playing Default When The App is First Launched, a helpful message will be displayed over the navigation buttons. First-Run Nav-Messaging (The Favorites Tab has two sections that can be toggled between) The bottom Navigation Row can be slid from side to side to reveal the Home & Settings options. Selecting one of the Navigation buttons will cause the icon to light up and the appropriate tray to lift up (covering the home screen). Selecting the lit icon again will cause the tray to lower again. The default images to the left will be shown if there is no content in the associated tab.
- 5. Basic Tuning Of A Channel User selects a category. it will turn blue to indicate that it was selected and then will link to that categorys location in the channel tab. Ifjump to homeis enabled in the settings menu (enabled by default) the tray will be auto lowered to reveal the home screen. If it is not enabled, the tray will remain up. User selects a channel. It will turn blue to indicate that is was selected (and a loading pinwheel will be presented in the now playing window. Basic Tuning Of A Show User selects an On Demand Show from their Favorite Shows tab. It will turn blue to indicate that it was selected and will link to the list of episodes for that show. Ifjump to homeis enabled in the settings menu (enabled by default) the tray will be auto lowered to reveal the home screen. If it is not enabled, the tray will remain up. User selects an On Demand Episode from the list. it will turn blue to indicate that it was selected (and a loading pinwheel will be presented in the now playing window. Startup (No Stored Credentials) User Launches the app, and Logs In using existing credentials User is presented with a loading screen. When the app finishes loading, the user is deposited into the categories tab with the Default Select A Channeltext showing. Startup (With Stored Credentials) User launches the app and is immediately presented the loading screen (since the log in credentials are already stored. When the app finishes loading, the user is deposited into the app with the home screen presented, the audio will begin to autoplay at live (per settings).
- 6. Show Finder Structure This list is centered on the Now Playing Item (if any). On Demand episodes (if any) are presented above it going back in time as you go up the list, and upcoming shows (if any) are presented below - going forward in time as you go down the list.. Selecting a now playing or On Demand episode will cause that item to play; selecting an upcoming show will set a
View more >
INTERFACE CONTROL DOCUMENT FOR THE DATA ... INTERFACE CONTROL DOCUMENT FOR THE DATA COMMUNICATIONS INTERFACE
FLIR LEPTON® Software Interface Description Document (IDD) ?· Software Interface Description Document…
Interface Definition Document - GLCF: ?· Interface Definition Document for the ... 3.4.2 Distribution…
MILITARY HANDBOOK INTERFACE CONTROL DOCUMENT ... Interface Control Document for Infrared Detecting Set
GLONASS Interface Control Document - UNAVCO 1998...4.4 IMMEDIATE INFORMATION AND EPHEMERIS PARAMETERS ... The GLONASS Interface Control Document specifies parameters of interface between
GMSEC Interface Specification Document - NASA ?· The GMSEC Interface Specification Document defines…
Interface Control Document [SS-DEBAT-ICD 2.0]debat.c-s.fr/east/Interface Control Document [SS-DEBAT-ICD
SES Firmware Management Interface Specification ... This document describes the management interface