introduction___ why are we here today? we are recording today’s session, and will have the slide...
out of 19
Post on 16-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- Introduction___ Why are we here today?
- Slide 3
- We are recording todays session, and will have the slide show presentation and the video recording on the original blog post and the Office 365 Community. You can find the video recording on our Video Channel - http://www.youtube.com/microsoftoffice365http://www.youtube.com/microsoftoffice365 Questions can be asked at the end of the presentation through the Lync Meeting Console. We are recording todays session, please understand that you may be captured in the recording. If you do not wish to be recorded, please do not type in the Lync IM Window or please leave the meeting.
- Slide 4
- Agenda _____________ _____ The Problem Lync Online sign-in issues are difficult to resolve The Method Process of elimination The Solution The Lync Online Sign-In Guided Walkthrough The Future Where does it all go from here? 4
- Slide 5
- Lync Online Sign-In Issues are difficult to resolve.
- Slide 6
- User sign-in problems (incorrect username or password) Lync AutoDiscover DNS configuration Client and/or device configuration Enterprise related issues (DirSync, ADFS, etc)
- Slide 7
- Slide 8
- Use a process of elimination to rule out potential issues.
- Slide 9
- The questions we ask and the solutions we suggest are based on historical data of Lync Online support cases and based on your responses, we provide a targeted resolution for your specific issue. Trust uswe know what were doing. 9
- Slide 10
- Slide 11
- The Lync Online Sign-In Guided Walkthrough
- Slide 12
- The walkthrough suggests solutions from knowledge base (KB), TechNet and Office help articles, while also referencing automated tests like the Microsoft Connectivity Analyzer (MCA) website and the Lync Online TRIPP tool for network analysis. BEHOLDThe Lync Online Sign-In Guided Walkthrough 12
- Slide 13
- So youve got some idea of what Im talking about
- Slide 14
- Where does it all go from here?
- Slide 15
- A user-centric line of questioning so end-users can resolve some of their own issues. Constantly updating and revising the workflow to make it more efficient and catch more issues. A way to look up resolutions based on error messages or log analysis. Whats next for the Lync Online Sign-In Guided Walkthrough? 15
- Slide 16
- Slide 17
- Q&A and Feedback _____ Now is the time to raise those hands and ask your questions.
- Slide 18
- Please answer the survey questions posted at the end of this meeting. Let us know what sessions you want! Email Josh Topal at v-joshto@Microsoft.com.v-joshto@Microsoft.com Feel free to give feedback too.
- Slide 19
- 2013 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Microsoft, Windows, and other product names are or may be registered trademarks and/or trademarks in the U.S. and/or other countries. The information herein is for informational purposes only and represents the current view of Microsoft Corporation as of the date of this presentation. Because Microsoft must respond to changing market conditions, it should not be interpreted to be a commitment on the part of Microsoft, and Microsoft cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information provided after the date of this presentation. MICROSOFT MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AS TO THE INFORMATION IN THIS PRESENTATION.
View more >