introduction - luxe train journeys introduction ¢â‚¬¢ the golden chariot...
Post on 13-Mar-2020
Embed Size (px)
INTRODUCTION • The Golden Chariot is run by Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation (KSTDC),
a Government of Karnataka undertaking.
• The Golden Chariot, a luxury train appointed with the finest facilities that takes you on a journey truly unique and memorable. On its voyage, The Golden Chariot links some of South
India’s greatest destinations trundling through spectacular locales, recapturing the romance of
a by-gone era making your sojourn an unforgettable one.
There are 11 passenger coaches. Each Coach of the “The Golden Chariot” has
been named after the dynasties that ruled Karnataka -
Kadamba, Hoysala, Rastrakota, Ganga, Chalukya, Bhahamani, Adhilshahi,
Sangama, Shathavashna, Yudukula and Vijayanagar.
• Fully air-conditioned cabins. • 30 twin beds, 13 double bed cabins and 1 cabin for the physically challenged. • Vanity / Writing desk. • Every cabin is equipped with LCD television, DVD with 6 satellite channels,
wardrobe, vanity/writing desk and private bathroom with luxurious amenities
Nala and Ruchi - Two Restaurants
• The two restaurants serve a spread of vegetarian and non- vegetarian Indian & Continental culinary delights.
• Interiors of the Restaurants are inspired by the timeless aesthetics of Hampi and Halebid.
Madira - The Lounge Bar
Timeless like the spirits, Madira, the mythical drink of the gods in the lounge bar aboard The Golden Chariot. Pour yourself fine spirits as you unravel your soul, as you watch performances of local artisans. Celebrate the journey into timelessness as lilting music uplifts you. Relaxing and elegant seating at bar. Plush and royal interiors modeled after the Mysore Palace.
Also used for conducting various Group activities / Seminars/ Workshops, Cultural/Musical shows & events
Gym and Spa Coach
Spa and Gym on The Golden Chariot helps you to keep fit while travelling & discover age old traditions and cures to modern day stress.
• Two massage rooms • Well appointed gym.
The First ever CME WORKSHOP on a moving train.
Special Events (Fashion Show)
The Golden Chariot – Itineraries
1) Pride of the South:
Bangalore - Goa - Bangalore
2) Southern Splendour:
Karnataka - Tamil Nadu –
Puducherry – Kerala – Karnataka
Pride of the South
• Day 1: Bangalore • Visit to ISKCON • Depart to Railway Station
• Day 2: Mysore/ Kabini/ Bandipur • Visit to the Mysore Palace after breakfast • Departure to Kabini • Arrival and lunch at Jungle Lodges & Resorts • Jungle/ boat safari • Screening of wildlife film. Dinner and overnight stay at Jungle Lodges & Resorts.
• Day 3: Mysore • Boat Safari • Departure to Mysore post breakfast • Mysore sightseeing: Srirangapatna • Arrival at Lalitha Mahal Palace Hotel. Cultural show followed by dinner.
• Day 4: Shravanabelagola/ Belur/ Halebid • Departure to Shravanabelagola for sightseeing – Lunch onboard The Golden Chariot
Departure to Belur and Halebeedu for sightseeing.
• Day 5: Hampi • Departure to Hampi post breakfast – Sightseeing tour: Virupaksha Temple, Queens's bath,
– Elephant stables, local crafts bazaar, Royal enclosure, Hazara Rama
– Sightseeing tour: Vittala Temple (The Stone Chariot)
• Day 6: Badami/ Pattadakal • sightseeing tour: Badami Caves and Pattadakal
• Day 7: Goa • Visit to the churches of old Goa – Tea/coffee at Solar Souto Maior
Shopping at the emporium
• Day 8: Bangalore
• Day 1: Bangalore • Day 2: Chennai/ Mamallapuram
• Coach drive through the Marina Beach Road
• Guided tour of Five Rathas Temple,Shore Shiva Temple and the caves
• Arrival at Puducherry
• Stroll through Pristine Beach
• Day 3: Puducherry – Tour through Auroville -Ashram and Matrimandir
– Visit to the Aurobindo Ashram
– Stroll through the beach,French town, shopping
• Day 4: Tanjavur – Visit to the ghats and coach journey to Tanjavur
– Visit to Brihadeshwara Temple(UNESCO World Heritage Site)
• Day 5: Madurai – Visit to the Meenakshi temple and shopping
– Light & sound show at The Thirumalai Nayakar Mahal
• Day 6: Kanyakumari /Kovalam • Arrival at Nagercoil Railway Station – Departure to Kanyakumari -05:45 am Sunrise at Kanyakumari
– Drive to Kovalam Beach
– Dinner & cultural showat The Taj Green Cove Kovalam
• Day 7: Alleppey/ Kochi. – Arrival at Alleppey
– House boat cruise
– Visit to the Church, Chinese fishing nets and Jew Town-Kochi
• Day 8: Bangalore
Highlights - The Golden Chariot
• The Golden Chariot is the first and only Luxury train in Karnataka & South India. In 14N/15D one can explore entire South India at most luxury & comfort.
• The two itineraries of The Golden Chariot cover the states of Karnataka, Goa, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry and Kerala in South India making The Golden Chariot the brand new ‘Virtual Gateway to South India’
• The itineraries provide most flexible-tour options with entry and exit points through five International airports namely Bangalore, Goa, Chennai, Trivandrum and Kochi as options for the international traveler.
Highlights - The Golden Chariot
• One Night on board The Golden Chariot from Goa - Bangalore or Kochi – Bangalore as a promotional offer to
experience the luxury.
• Only Luxury Train in India which has differential pricing in INR & USD to offer the best tariff to Indians. Lowest priced
Luxury train in India but at par with the other trains in the
• The Golden Chariot has introduced hand held Tour Guide audio-visual gadgets in English, German & French for
better tour guide services & individual AC cabin controls
for maximum comfort.
Head Office: 212 A, Suneja Tower-II, District Center Janakpuri
New Delhi – 110058 (INDIA)
Phones: +91-11-25513040, 25516334, 45567733
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Follow us on:
Mr. Dharamvir Ahluwalia CEO | +91 9810 538 853
Mr. Dhruv Ahluwalia COO | +91 9999 518 007
Head Office: 212 A, Suneja Tower-II, District Center Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110058 (INDIA) Phones: +91-11-25513040, 25516334, 45567733
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Website: www.luxetrains.com Skype: toursoperator, d.touroperator
LUXE TRAIN JOURNEYS A UNIT OF AA RECREATION TOURS & TRAVELS PVT. LTD.
http://www.luxetrains.com/ http://www.facebook.com/Luxe.Train.Journeys https://www.youtube.com/user/LuxeTrains https://twitter.com/LuxeTrains