=Info Digital Photography Tutorial
Post on 25-Jun-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONFour major pointers on how to take satisfactory digital still photos.
- 1. Photographic Tutorial Four Dos & Don'ts of Digital Photography
2. Decide on a subject. 1.Fill most of the screen with the subject . Avoida cluttered background. 3. 2.Choose your orientation according to theorientation of your subject. 4. 3.Select your background. Dont let things protrude from your subject. 5. 4. Avoid backlighting! 6. The End
- Have fun taking your digital photos!
- This tutorial was prepared by Jessica Carpenter, Research Assistant in the Speech Communications Program at CPTC, under the direction of Dr. Phil Venditti.
- Photos of: Lisa Hansen, Fall 2004 English 103 Student, and Marilyn Lee, Library Technician