indiacakes wedding cake
out of 11
Post on 07-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Indiacakes.com is a cake manufacturing company featuring premium quality, frozen, fully finished packaged cake products for the Food Service, Catering, C-store and In-Store Bakery. We specialize in creating unique, and custom, high-quality, finished cakes for a variety of operators that are not generally found in ready-to-sell formats. About us
- 2. Red Velvet Appropriately named for its deep red color, red velvet cake is the perfect hue to represent love and romance on your wedding day. Its flavor is not quite chocolaty yet not quite vanilla either. It is rich and smooth and is frequently paired with cream cheese frosting.
- 3. Chocolate Chocolate remains to be one of the most popular wedding cake flavors of the year. What typically is a childhood favorite can be elevated to a sophisticated level when mixed with flavor accents such as mint, Orange and strawberry. Indulge in richness with chocolate fudge, or lighten the flavor by choosing a German chocolate cake
- 4. White Chocolate with Raspberry Combining the sweet richness of white chocolate with the tart fruitiness of raspberry is a winning combination that is soaring in popularity in 2014. This delicious pairing is a refreshing take on the traditional chocolate flavored cakes.
- 5. Lemon Light and tangy,lemon cakes are one of the most popular flavor trends of the year. This citrus flavor is perfect for a spring wedding and is a great choice for couples who dont want a cake that is too heavy and rich. Pair with raspberries or strawberries and whipped cream for a tasty fruity blend, or stick to lemon buttercream frosting to complete the cake.
- 6. Vanilla You cant go wrong with plain vanilla, and many couples are choosing to go with tradition with a vanilla wedding cake in 2014. This is one of the most basic cakes and can be kept simple with vanilla frosting, or it can be dressed up any way you like with essentially any frosting, filling or fruit. Its an excellent base for more exotic and fun flavors,
- 7. Coconut and Lime This tasty flavor combo that is reminiscent of an island vacation. Rich and creamy coconut cake combined with tangy and tart lime filling or frosting is a match made in heaven. Marie of genuine cakes says that coconut and lime is a always popular choice for their shop. Coconut is proving popular as a wedding cake flavor in 2014 for their shop.
- 8. Pink Champagne Pink champagne wedding cakes are unique in that instead of using water in the batter, champagne is used. The pink color is achieved with food coloring dye.
- 9. Title Contact Us India Cakes Pvt Ltd Registered Address :- 101 Krishna Sagar Residency , Patolewadi Old P B Road , Kolhapur - 416005 , Maharashtra India Branch Address :- Shop No S-12, 2'nd Floor , Sacred World Mall Above Mc Donald , Wanowrie Pune :- 411040 India Phone Support : From India : 020-66222222 Outside India : 0091-20-66222222
View more >