inbound marketing for ecommerce
out of 28
Post on 07-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONInbound marketing and social media for eCommerce.Presented at the Liverpool Chamber of Commerce on 6th July 2012
- 1. INBOUND MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA FOR ECOMMERCE
- 2. GOOGLE JUST LIKE YOUR HIGH STREET
- 3. GOOGLE INSIGHTS PLAN FOR SEASONALITY
- 4. GOOGLE KEYWORD TOOL HOW BUYERS FIND YOU
- 5. SEO: 200 FACTORS INFLUENCE YOUR RANKINGS Relevancy - On page SEO - 20% of the effort - Give users what they want - Be useful, answer the question Recommendation - Off page SEO 50% of the effort - Will people vote for you with inbound links? - Social influence & proof Experience - 30% of the effort - What do user think of your pages? - How do you compare to your competition?
- 6. GOOGLE ADWORDS WINDOW SHOPPING
- 7. SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY
- 8. WHAT IS SOCIAL COMMERCE?
- 9. BRANDS DOING FACEBOOK COMMERCE
- 10. 1-880 FLOWERSA fully functioning Facebook store. It has embedded itse-commerce platform directly into its Facebook fan page,allowing consumers to make quick purchases withouthaving to leave Facebook.
- 11. PINTEREST
- 12. PINTEREST
- 13. PINTEREST
- 14. PINTEREST
- 15. WHAT WEVE ACHIEVED AND CAN APPLY TO YOUR WORLD
- 16. WHO STOLE MY BROCCOLI?
- 17. CONVERSION RATE OPTIMISATION (CRO)
- 18. Anchor offer/promoSTRATEGY Breadcrumbs help user understand what section guarantee instill user confidenceJOHN they are in Reviews, social proof build trust here they are hot Offering users customerLEWIS service advice video & links to bottom of page; not onto another page taking user written away from product Consider using Availability Helps user livechat but you must continue be able to answer Strong imagery & modal window Take away hassle of allows user to zoom old TV Try Video and how Natural scroll flow to add product would look upsell to basket in environment Free delivery & time frame manages user Key benefits of expectations product Customer review excellent trust Good related upselling reinforcement Product Spec Social share icons, good for search engines and word of mouth marketing should be higher up on page?
- 19. STRATEGY ASOS Important to have a search bar in a familiar position for your users. Help them find very quickly what they want from your home page (this will broadest keywords entering the site) so help your next customer find what they want.Predictive search from homepage, helps users find what theyare looking for.This one also gives number ofstyles in range showing thedepth and variety helping usersfeel confident theyll find what theylike/want.Also make sure you have set upsite search tracking set up inGoogle analytics to provide insightinto what your users want.Get in stock and feed into yourCRO, SEO and PPC strategy.
- 20. Checkout process Main navigation has been removed once your customer is inSTRATEGY the queue for the till, get them with limited distraction ( take the money!)PLAY.COM Clear progress indicators let your users know where they are in the queue Offer help as your users may have some questions Retailers also test visible answers to common questions, specifically delivery and returns information as these can be common thoughts in a users mind at this stage (but you should always try to handle this at the product page and others). This page is very Currency Converter clean, with minimal distractions or friction on the page Explain what and where thePop clearly confirms 3 digits on theto users that they have Trust indicators near back are placed an item in the continue button to enhance reducebasket. trust confusionIt provides an option tocontinue shopping orgo to basket.
- 21. PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
- 22. PUTTING IT
View more >
How to Grow your eCommerce Business with to Grow your eCommerce Business with Inbound Marketing ... SEO for Store Product Pages ... How to Grow your eCommerce Business with Inbound Marketing
Inbound Marketing Summit - eCommerce 2015: From Shopping Carts to Shopping Experiences - Sonja Wraith
INBOUND MARKETING 101 - fr ?· inbound marketing, they struggle with creating successful inbound marketing…
Inbound Marketing ?· of direct mail never opened. INBOUND MARKETING | 3 Wha ... Inbound marketing can…
INBOUND MARKETING - ?· 1.Premessa: Inbound Marketing cosa significa? Inbound Marketing significa letteralmente:…
Inbound Marketing Basics - ?· Page 5 A. Defining Inbound Marketing What exactly is inbound marketing?…