How to write a business plan 01
out of 51
Post on 11-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONSome ideas about how to write a business plan. The first chapter : introduction See the second chapter : information & analytics : (http://www.slideshare.net/oscarz9/how-to-write-a-business-plan-02) Created by Pengyuan Zhao Like & Share, Follow me Twitter: @zpy2789 Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Business Plan is an essential business design for your success.
- It projects your business development in 3-5 years.
- It explains your business goals,
- why they can be achieved and how.
- To begin with, you can ask yourself: who are you?
- rs? tne par ur yo are ho W
- What do you do ?
- Why are you different ?
- Which markets do your business serve?
- What is the size of the markets ?
- What are the trends ?
- Which opportunities do you smell ? 63%
- What are the threats ?
- Who are your competitors ?
- What are they doing ?
- What are the critical needs of your potential customers?
- What are your strengths & weaknesses?
- How important is your target market to your competitors?
- How much market share can you gain? 25%
- Are there any Regulatory Restrictions ?
- What do you sell ?
- What are the specific benefits of your product or service ?
- Do you have the Intellectual Property?
- What about your Research and Development Activities ?
- How do you plan to market your business?
- What is your penetration strategy ?
- What is your communication strategy ?
- What is your distribution strategy ?
- What is your Pricing strategy ?
- What is your sales strategy ?
- You determine your strategies, you build your action plan.
- How is your company's structure ?
- Need more persons for your projects ?
- What is your recruitment strategy?
- How to train your new staff ?
- What resources do you have ?
- What resources do you need ?
- How much will it cost to realize your projects ?
- loading.. How much time do you need ?
- How much will you earn ?
- The cash flow ?
- What are the risks ?
- How to manage them ?
- How to finance your projects ?
- A good business plan is clear .
- Simple .
- Coherent .
- A good business plan gets you there .
- FOLLOW ME @zpy2789 Photo sources (copyright free images) : http://unsplash.com/ http://nos.twnsnd.co/ Thank you .
View more >
Lesson Plan Vats Grade 8 Write Algebraic Lesson Plan Vats Grade 8 Write Algebraic Expressions Copyright