How to spend only 15 minutes per day in your inbox
out of 30
Post on 23-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONHow would it be if you'd only spend 15 minutes per day in your inbox? Impossible? Not so much. Email overload has nothing to do with the amount of emails that you receive, but with the lack of a system to deal with it. "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn how to surf" - Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Want to spend only 15 minutes per day in your inbox?
- Think again
- Email overload has nothing to do with how much email you receive
- But with the lack of a system to deal with it
- You cant stop the waves, but you can learn how to surf Jon Kabat-Zinn
- the M.A.I.L. system Introducing
- Mindset 1.
- How many days do you waste on email inefficiencies annually? 20? 22? 27?
- Calculate it yourself! A: average time wasted on email per day (min) B: working days per year C: working hours per day A x B / (C x 60)
- What could you do with that time?
- Stop being an email fire fighter, become a business builder!
- Deal with your email in batches
- Start with the first and process till the end
- Choose one of the following actions:
- * Delete it * Deal with it * Defer it * Delegate it * Done? Move to the next!
- And keep up the speed
- 3. Integrate
- Change to new email habits
- Integrate them into your daily routines
- Yeah nice. But how?
- By using the H.A.B.I.T approach ! (Ill explain more in my book)
- Have a look at your current beliefs ! H.A.B.I.T.
- Accept full accountability for this situation ! H.A.B.I.T.
- Benefits & costs of your current habit ! H.A.B.I.T.
- Instead choose a new habit that supports you ! H.A.B.I.T.
- The future? What will life look like with this new habit? ! H.A.B.I.T.
- What will you do with an hour extra each day?
- Get out of your inbox, step into your life!
- Want to become a master of your inbox AND your time? Read more about it
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. Youre on your own. And you know what you know. You are the one wholl decide where to go. Dr. Seuss 15MinuteInbox.com
View more >