how to repair corrupted mdf file?
out of 19
Post on 04-Jul-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONSoftware does the corrupted mdf repair safely, easily and hassles free. It provides many option while the process to repair mdf file. It is really a great tool. http://www.mdfrepair.com
- SQL server saves its database file with .mdf extension. It This MDF (Master database file) is like a repository of all your precious data so it plays more important role. Being an electronic device there may be chances of getting corruption in .mdf file. When the database table becomes inaccessible and you are unable to open and use required file, store procedure, rules and triggers are not working then this is clear symptom of corruption. Then use third party software for MDF repair.
- .mdf file is missing and needs to restore.
- Windows could not start the SQL Server.
- MDF is not a primary database file.
- Server cant find the requested database table.
- With third party software i.e. MDF repair software user can easily repair MDF files, and restore all objects like tables, reports, forms, triggers, macros, stored procedures, defaults, user defined data types etc. It has powerful algorithm that performs thorough scanning to repair and recover corrupted or damaged .mdf file.
- Perform quick and complete repair and recovery of MS SQL database.
- Repairs and restores database constraints and indexes.
- Repair damaged tables, views, stored procedures, and triggers.
- It can repairs large sized SQL database successfully.
- Also recover and repair predefined defaults, rules, default values, user data types and checks.
- Step 1 :
- Download and install SQL Repair software. Execute it, after which following screen comes up
- Select the File for opening, from stored location
- This option allows choosing the file directly from a pre-determined location, while 'Find MDF File' can be used to search the file in any drive or folder.
- After the file is selected and destination path is specified, you can click the 'Start' button in the 'Select MDF File' box to start file scanning.
- Specify server name
- The software lists all the recoverable database along with a check-box (before each of them) once it completes the scanning. You can select the required database and objects accordingly.
- System & Hardware Requirement
- Processor : Intel Pentium class
- MS SQL Server : 2005, 2000
- Operating System : Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000 and NT
- Memory :At least 50 MB of free disk space
- Hard Disk : At least 50 MB of free disk space
- THANKS VISIT AGAIN!
View more >