How to Promote and Market your Blog Posts
out of 26
Post on 07-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. PROMOTING AND MARKETING YOUR BLOG POST
- 2. Having written brilliant Blog post content and publishing it on your Blogsite, your Blogging job is not yet complete Your Blog post content needs to be read and appreciated by as wide an audience as possible You should know how to promote and market your blog posts efficiently
- 3. After publishing, you have to make a planned and focused attempt to promote and market your blog posts The Blogger has to tell the Blog sphere exactly what they are missing, if they do not flock to your Blogsite and read your Blog posts When you do, your audience gets to know of the brilliant work youve done
- 4. Those whose interest is piqued immediately, hop across for a quick read If the Blog post adds value to them they will promote your Blog post on their channels, and more focused traffic gets driven to your Blog site Hence, a carefully planned and executed Blog post promotion process is a must for any Blogger
- 5. Howto attract yourblog readers Then go there and announce that youve just published another Must Read Blog post thats going to add some measurable value to them. To promote your Blog post successfully you simply have to know where your Blog post readers usually hang out.
- 6. FIND OUT THE WAYS IN WHICH YOU CAN PROMOTE AND MARKET YOUR BLOG POSTS
- 7. USING YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE
- 8. Ensure that your Blog post name and description is attention grabbing Post a small, but carefully worded description about your Blog post on your Facebook page When you market your Blog post, strive to write a Blog post name and description to instantly trigger to click this link and read Always click the Blog post like button
- 9. USING MY TWITTER PAGE
- 10. Hop across your Twitter account and add a Tweet indicating that you have just delivered another superb Blog post.
- 11. MY LINKEDIN GROUPS
- 12. Ensure that you add the Blog post link and description on all relevant LinkedIn groups you belong to
- 13. GOOGL E+
- 14. Post the same information on google+ as well Posting a name and a description that clearly shows the value of your Blog post will bring to the reader
- 15. These were the social media channels that you can focus on to promote and market your blog posts.
- 16. USING TECH FORUMS Apart from these social media platforms you also have to identify a few specific tech forums Post a short to the point answer to the question posted on tech forums and add a link promoting the Blog post you have published.
- 17. LEVERAGING A FRIENDS CIRCLE Ask your trustworthy friends to help, by sharing, retweeting, liking and commenting on Blog post on channels This entire exercise is to deliberately generate an interesting buzz about my Blog post
- 18. USE CAREFULLY SELECTED BLOG DIRECTORIES
- 19. There are free and paid for Blog directories These directories are regularly indexed by search engines Regularly posting to these directories is a great way to market your Blog post Since search engines regularly index these directories your Blog post content gets picked up and indexed by search engines
- 20. ENGAGE WITH YOUR BLOG POST COMMENTERS Never ever ignore your Blog post commenters They are the one who spend time on your Blogsite to tell you what they think of your Blog post content Read each comment and React Never forget to say Thank you in appreciation if you like any comment This indicates that you are humble
- 21. Someone points out an error in your Blog post, if you agree, man up and fix this This is what you must do to engage your Blog post readers This approach gives you huge credibility over time and definitely gets you a fan following Doing this will not make you a better Blogger, but will help you get a lot more traffic by the goodwill it generates
- 22. CREATE A WORK FLOW TO STREAMLINE YOUR STRATEGY
- 23. To help you carry out all of the above faithfully and correctly, you are suggested to create a step by step document that you do immediately after youve published each Blog post on your Blogsite
- 24. YOUR WORK FLOW DOCUMENT WILL HAVE The URLs to each of your social media websites, Facebook, LinkedIn, G+, Twitter etc. Their associated Login IDs Their Associated Passwords The URLs to each LinkedIn group you are connected to The URLs of the Blog Sites that you are following, where you routinely post comments and build credible backlinks to your Blogsite
- 25. USING THE WORK FLOW AND NOTEPAD DOCUMENTS Be ready to announce a Blog post to the world by opening the work flow document Simply copy paste the social media URLs in the work flow document one by one Click on the links and this will directly take you to the social media site you want to announce your Blog post in Such an approach is really a huge time saver
- 26. For more informative posts visit - www.opensourcevarsity.com
View more >
Publications Blog Posts Events Interesting Reads In the ... ?· Publications | Blog Posts | Events |…