How to measure your shoe size when buying online -
out of 13
Post on 22-Jan-2018
- 1. How to measure your shoe size when buying online? With the internet shopping gaining popularity and the ease of access of your favourite shopping sites on your phone or tablet, you come across items which capture your fancy. Why let uncertainty about your measurements let you stop from getting your liked pair of shoes. Here's how to get a fairly good idea of your shoe size using something handy. The easiest way would be to look under the flap of any existing shoe and remember the UK/EUR size, but then sizes can vary across brands. Therefore, Xiostyle.com is the only who identified a fairly simple yet effective way to get the closest approximation to your actual shoe size.
- 2. Step 1 & 2 look for a debit/credit card debit/credit cards all around the world have the same measurements 8.5 x 5.3 cms. That makes this commonly available item a really good and consistent yardstick to measure.
- 3. Step 3 get yourself in a stable seating position so that you have easy access to the bottom of your foot. Hold the card either parallel to your foot as depicted in image 3 or parallel as depicted in image 4. The idea is to align the end of the card to the end of your heel.
- 4. Step 4 Start measuring from heel to the toe A good way to do this is place something or your finger so that the edge of the card is in line with the end of your heel.
- 5. Step 5 On the other end of the card, mark it with your fingernail and flip the card upwards towards your toe.
- 6. Step 6 Bring the bottom end of the card to this new point and keep measuring till you reach the end of your toe.
- 7. Step 7 Once you get to the toe end, place your thumb end where the toe end finishes on the card. Hold the thumb at the point
- 8. Step 8 Measure the part of the card against the ruler on the screen below (it is important that you dont zoom in on the page or the ruler image)
- 9. Now add up the number of times you flipped the card and add the measurement in step 8 to get the shoe size e.g. if you measured the card 3 times completely and then measured the remaining against the ruler the calculation would be 8.5 + 8.5 + 6.5 = 23.5 cms. This is a relatively good measure of your shoe size.
- 10. Use the following chart to convert the size from cms to UK/Eur/US size. If you have a broader foot, go for half a size bigger than measured. Read the article here - http://xiostyle.com/how-to-measure-your-shoe-size- when-buying-online/
- 11. Contact Us #12-377, block 412 Choa chu kang avenue 3 Singapore 680412 +65 8433 4500 ----------------------------------- #501, R.V Apartments Baltana, Zirakpur. (Punjab) India. +91 7696 239 239
View more >