how to make a special graphic t shirt by t-shit transfer paper
out of 6
Post on 15-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. How to Make a Special Graphic T-shirt by T-shit Transfer Paper
- 2. As you know, everyone loves a good, old fashioned movie night with the girls, but you can only watch Mean Girls so many times before you're want to mix things up a little! Check out the step-by-step tutorial below to DIY a cool, graphic t-shirt for you and all of your BFFs to try at your next slumber party.
- 3. So here's what you'll need to get started: (1). T-shirt - preferably cotton or a cotton/poly blend (2). T-shirt transfer paper. (3). Iron (4). Cricut or other electric die-cutting machine and the image(s) you want to cut.
- 4. 1. First, find a font or design that you like and print it out onto the specialty iron on t- shirt transfer paper you should easily be able to find this at your local craft store. Make sure you follow the instructions carefullyyou don't want to print on the wrong side! 2. Once your design is printed, place it where you like on a blank t- shirt.
- 5. 3. Heat up your iron and iron over the paper and shirt. Apply light pressure to the paper and your tee shirt. Make sure you get the corners! Keep your iron at a medium-low temperature so you don't burn the design. 4. Peel the backing off your design and shirt. 5. To give your tee a little extra flare, you can cut a wider neck line or cut the sleeves off of your!
- 6. More info pls visit: http://www.ink-sublimation.com/ Company Name: Getwin Industrial co.,LTD Website: www.ink-sublimation.com TEL: 86-025-83228884 FAX: 86-025-83228894 Email: email@example.com
- 7. More info pls visit: http://www.ink-sublimation.com/ Company Name: Getwin Industrial co.,LTD Website: www.ink-sublimation.com TEL: 86-025-83228884 FAX: 86-025-83228894 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
View more >