How to Get Organised in 15 Minutes A Day
out of 18
Post on 05-Dec-2014
DESCRIPTIONFast and easy ways to increase your productivity and reach your goals in just 15 minutes a day
- 1. How to Get Organised in just 15 minutes a day
- 2. Are you skipping these simple steps?
- 3. 1 First five minutes: Plan your week
- 4. A calendar only works if you use it!
- 5. Check it every day so you can prepare for upcoming events
- 6. Consider the events that will eat into productive time
- 7. and plan to work around them
- 8. Put all meetings and deadlines in so you can see them at a glance
- 9. 2 Next five minutes: Plan your days
- 10. Set aside days or part days for specific tasks
- 11. Piggyback appointments to minimise drop-ins and interruptions
- 12. Block time to work on similar tasks
- 13. Once you have a schedule Stick To It!
- 14. 3 Last five minutes: Plan your tasks
- 15. Use a daily prioritised task list
- 16. Break down larger projects into bite-size pieces
- 17. Concentrate on a single task and do it to completion
- 18. Read the full blog post here. Sign up for awesome entrepreneurial and small business goodness here. This PowerPoint deck was designed and created by: save money * make money *
View more >
How To Naturally Regrow Lost Hair - to naturally regrow lost hair in 15 minutes a day PDF ... How To Naturally Regrow Lost Hair In 15 Minutes A Day PDF review helps you get clear about Todd ... Are you ready to learn natural ways to regrow hair ... How to Regrow ...