How To Create Killer Recruiting Content
out of 42
Post on 07-Aug-2015
- 1. How To Create Killer Recruiting Content
- 2. Matt Charney Executive Editor, Recruiting Daily www.recruitingdaily.com www.mattcharney.com
- 3. #SST2014 #RecFest2 @mattcharney @RecruitingBlogs
- 4. Which of the following do you consider recruiting content? a. Blog Posts b. Job Advertisements c. Career Site d. Social Media Career Pages e. All of the above
- 5. Which of the following do you consider Recruiting Content? a. Blog Posts b. Job Advertisements c. Career Site d. Social Media Career Pages
- 6. When you think about great content, what makes it great? When it a. Teaches me something I dont know. b. Knows my struggle and I think wow I worked on that yesterday! c. Is interesting enough to share with my network. d. Pulls at my heart strings. I love a good cry.
- 7. When you think about great recruiting, what makes it great? When it a. Teaches me something I dont know. b. Understands what Im going through and I think wow I worked on that yesterday! c. Is interesting enough to share with my network. d. Pulls at my emotions. I love a good cry.
- 8. #TrollOn
- 9. #SST2014 Shit your audience cares about. AMPT: Acronyms are fun.
- 10. Driver #1: Advancement
- 11. Driver #2: Money
- 12. Driver #3: People
- 13. Driver #4: Technology
- 14. #SST2014 #1 #2 #3 #4
- 15. are consumers of work. And like all consumers, they have choice. Peter Cappelli
- 16. CONTENT BEST PRACTICES FOR PEOPLE WHO HATE WRITING.
- 17. Momentum, a Model and a Point-of-View.
- 18. A Point-of-View.
- 19. #SST "Advice is a form of nostalgia Baz Lurhman
- 20. Looks Like Pac Man Doesn't look like Pac Man Where do People get information? Google Elsewhere
- 21. Looks Like Pac Man Doesn't look like Pac Man Percentage of the chart that looks like Pac Man.
- 22. 57% of statistics are made up on the spot.
- 23. #SST
- 24. #SST2014 Britney proves that while you cannot polish a turd, you can roll it in glitter. LA Times
- 25. Tableswithskirtssuck.
- 26. When everyone else Zigs, Zag.
- 27. If you have to choose between professional or memorable, always choose memorable.
- 28. If you want to be a disruptor, you will need to be comfortable with being disruptive.
- 29. #SST2014 Content without engagement is like golfing with one arm.
- 30. A Model.
- 31. The only measurable outcome of content is people knowing you without knowing you.
- 32. #SST 2014 I like you I may want to buy something from you real soon time
- 33. 1. Write About What You Know. 2. Post When You Have Something to Say. 3. Length doesnt matter. 4. Sound like a person.
- 34. Dont chase traffic. Find your voice. Top 10 Lists Suck. Only extract as much value as you give. Engagement is everything. Youraudienceisnotanalgorighim. Treatreaderslikeadults.Stoppatronizing. Contentisntaboutif.Itsabouthow. Theresnosilverbullet.Successissubjective.
- 35. #InnovateHR @MattCharney
- 36. #SST2014 Stay In Touch! @mattcharney @recruitingblogs linkedin.com/in/mattcharney email@example.com www.recruitingdaily.com www.mattcharney.com Facebook.com/recruitingblogs
View more >