how to create a train account
out of 24
Post on 28-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONQuick tutorial for our employees on how to create an account in TRAIN Virginia, our learning management system.
- 1. How to create an account inTRAIN
- 2. Click Create Account
- 3. Agree to the PoliciesCheck to box and click Next.
- 4. Opt-in to Receive Emails from TRAINTRAIN will not send you spam. Checking this box ensures that you receiveconfirmations and updates to courses youve registered for and changes to thesystem.
- 5. Enter Your Legal NameThis should be the first and last name that appear on your paycheck.
- 6. Enter your VDH email addressIf you are a contractor or work for another organization, use that emailaddress. This is an important field because it enables TRAIN to talk to theKnowledge Center so that your transcript is current.
- 7. Spell out Virginia Department of HealthDont use abbreviations here.
- 8. Select something you will rememberOur Distance Learning Coordinator uses this to verify your identity when youcall for assistance. We strongly recommend using mothers maiden name.
- 9. This next section lookssimple, but its extremelyimportant that you get it right.
- 10. Select Groups Beside State PortalIf you make the correct selections, you will see all of the courses you will need.If you dont, you wont.
- 11. Are you an EMS provider?Make the correct selection.
- 12. Select State Agency and Dept of HealthYou will need to pause after each selection and wait for the next drop-down toload. After you select Department of Health, select Central Office or VA HealthDistricts.
- 13. Central Office EmployeesSelect the office to which your work unit reports. Pause and wait for the nextdrop-down list load. Then, select your specific office. Finally, click Submit. Youwill return to the Group Selection screen.
- 14. District EmployeesSelect your specific health district. Click submit and you will return to the GroupSelection screen.
- 15. Select a CDC groupYou would only select groups for the MRC portal if that applies to you.However, everyone should select groups for the CDC portal.
- 16. Select a Community of PracticeYou can select whichever group you like. There is no wrong choice. Making thisselection will ensure that you can see any courses that the CDC publishes in TRAIN.
- 17. Click NextOnce youve selected the correct groups, you should be able to see all of thecourses that you may need to take.
- 18. Select your Professional RoleYou can select up to 3.
- 19. Select your Work SettingYou can select up to 3.
- 20. Enter Your Demographic InformationThis information is usually used for reporting purposes.
- 21. Are you a Current VDH Employee?If you are, select Yes. If you are a contractor or a city or county employee,select No.
- 22. Select Your Race/Ethnicity
- 23. Are You a Manager or Supervisor?If you are, check the box.
- 24. Youre done!
View more >
How to create Class and ?· turnitinU) Join Account abdjalil wizana Messages Join Account (TA) Create…
Click “Create account” - cos. Eureka...Create your EUREKA account! Click “Create account ... EUREKA…
Create a user account - Utah S(ziukwgiglavk0255ctq05lrs))/Public/StepByStepPdfs/... Create a user account
REC*IT. Create Account To create an account click create account located at the bottom right of the screen under Login with IMLeagues. After selecting
TurnItIn: Create A New Account - Project ?· Go to TurnItIn.com in browser Click on "create account,"…