How to Conquer Your Email Overload (Inbox Management Tips)
out of 11
Post on 01-Sep-2014
DESCRIPTIONWho Else Wants to Learn The Secrets to Getting More Done in 2 Hours Than Most People Do In 2 Days? - > http://bit.ly/1l0TAcN
- How to Conquer Your Email Overload
- 1. Establish a Routine
- 1. John Marketing Plan 2. Jenna Budget 3. Diana - Meeting 1. Jenna Budget 2. Diana - Meeting Email Email 2. Waiting on/Reach Out to
- Read Email Intelligently
- Tip If you see your name in the "cc" field instead of the "To" field, chances are it's an FYI email. Consider filing it in a "To Read" folder, and tackle it when you have more time.
- "Action Items" "Waiting" "Reference" "Archives" Create a Simple Filing System
- Use Rules
- Delete, Delete, Delete (or fail faster)
- Write Effectively (be precise in your own words)
View more >
Email Overload Taking Control of Your Inbox Utilizing the Tools in Thunderbird Archiving email Questions.
Email Marketing Management Policy Best Practices Deliverability Inbox Placement Marketing Tips/Ideas.