How to Become a Creative Communicator (Part 1)
out of 24
Post on 19-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONWant to get people's attention? Get creative! I invited architect and author Matthew Frederick to be an interview guest on my podcast, 'Presentation Skills for Design Students' by putting my own spin on his book, '101 Things I Learned in Architecture School'. Visit http://designdrawspeak.com/021/ to hear the final episode!
- How to become a creativecommunicator
- christina canters by
- Interviewarchitect,authorandeducator matthewfrederick
- ...onmypodcast: (ItsiniTunes.Checkitout.Itsprettygood.)
- Adorable. Love the little book. Id be delighted to talk with you on your podcast. Best regards, Matt
- CREATIVE COMMUNICATION FTW
- Find out more at: DesignDrawSpeak.com Helping you become a confident, creative communicator.
View more >
1 How to Become a Strategic Communicator. 2 Building a Communications Strategy Beyond the status quo.