How To Be More Productive: The 10 Ways
out of 26
Post on 29-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. 10 WAYS TO BE MORE PRODUCTIVE
- 2. Its inevitable, almost all of us come across someone that seems more productive than we are. We wonder how they manage to accomplish their daily goals, with time left to spare.
- 3. These people are no different from us. They just know the secret code that leads them to a productive life. The good news? The code is not difficult to crack.
- 4. Here are some simple yet crucial steps to help lead a more productive life...
- 5. 1. REDUCE TASKS The issue of managing tasks is twofold: filtering prioritizing
- 6. 1. REDUCE TASKS First comes filtering. Dont mention EVERYTHING on your to-do list. Think realistically. Ask yourself, am I really going to get ALL of these done today? The answer will be probably not.
- 7. 1. REDUCE TASKS Then comes prioritizing. Arrange the tasks after your filter from most important to least. This way, even if you are not able to tick off every last item, you will have at least completed the most important tasks of the day.
- 8. 2. AVOID MULTITASKING Simultaneously performing multiple tasks kills focus and you end up completing none of them. It not only hurts productivity, it results in poorer work quality compared to that colleague of yours who is doing one thing at a time. ...because it is sincerely very difficult to be as smart as a woman.
- 9. 2. AVOID MULTITASKING If you want to feel proud of your work, invest ample time in it, stay focused. note that even if you are a woman, avoid multitasking sometimes.
- 10. 3. UNPLUG YOURSELF Unplug. Disconnect. Detach. Resist yourself from checking your phone or emails or social media notifications every other minute. These are distractions, nothing more.. Assign time for these activities and limit your exposure to them only in their allotted time.
- 11. 3. UNPLUG YOURSELF Unplugging gives a sense of peace and tranquility when everyone is hustling around you. As the Dalai Lama said, The mind is like a parachute. It works best when its open. So open your mind, withstand the distractions, and try to focus on the topic at hand.
- 12. 4. ORGANIZE YOUR WORK DESK Studies show that people who organize their workstations feel more productive and focused as compared to those who keep their desks messy. Organize it, arrange things, maybe put up some motivational quotes, and keep your desk clean.
- 13. 5. BE PUNCTUAL Being punctual is an important practice to follow. Punctuality keeps you organized, giving you enough time to sort through your tasks before getting into the hustle. You feel calm, a sense of order in your assignments. Punctuality reflects professionalism, and is always appreciated.
- 14. 6. PRE - PLAN Just prior to wrapping up for the day, set aside five minutes to plan for tomorrow. Schedule meetings, assign work, allot time for each task. You will be prepared to attack the next day and conquer that to-do list of yours.
- 15. 7. CUT SHORT YOUR MEETINGS Meetings eat up a lot of time that could have been utilized doing something productive. Understanding the goal and agenda of the meeting ahead of time saves time, time better spent working to accomplish the objectives of your short meeting.
- 16. Not only will it improve your productivity, but the hustle that comes along with short and crisp meetings will motivate you to reach your targets. 7. CUT SHORT YOUR MEETINGS
- 17. 8. PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR HEALTH A healthy person is a more productive one. Be it mental, physical or emotional, a persons health is the strongest weapon against low energy, procrastination and poor productivity.
- 18. 8. PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR HEALTH Take breaks in between your work projects and give your mind a rest. Go outside and get some fresh air. And as the saying goes, you are what you eat, eat right and healthy.
- 19. 8. PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR HEALTH Meditation can help you feel productive. A tired and weary mind makes you lazy and lethargic, not a recipe for good work.
- 20. 9. KNOW YOUR WORK HOURS There are some who start right on 6 AM, some at noon, and some at midnight. Knowing when you are most energetic is crucial. Kick start your day when you feel most productive and get more stuff done.
- 21. 10. UNWIND Working on weekends does not make you productive, it makes you tired for the coming week. We call them weekends for a reason. Take advantage of these days and unwind.
- 22. 10. UNWIND Relax, spend time with your family, read, whatever helps you to de- stress, just do it. Working continuously can severely damage ones health, both physically and mentally.
- 23. 10. UNWIND A good break will help you feel rejuvenated, refreshed, and ready for the upcoming week.
- 24. Everyone is different. You know when you are most productive, embrace that time and plan your day and week accordingly. When you are working, remember these tips and more productive. Get more work done in fewer hours. Aim to create a productive life cycle for yourself and your teammates. Productivity is a big step towards success and triumph.
- 25. email@example.com Toll Free : +1-877-284-1028 Official Blog Link - https://medium.com/all-technology-feeds/how-to-be-more-productive-the-10-ways- 1b94b5ecda66 Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us at: +1-877-284-1028
- 26. email@example.com Toll Free : +1-877-284-1028 Here are a few more helpful links that you may enjoy :)
View more >