hiremath orthodontics specialist texas
out of 7
Post on 10-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Hiremath Orthodontics
- 2. Hiremath Orthodontics Orthodontic Specialist Kumar Hiremath, DDS When you visit Hiremath Orthodontics your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality orthodontic care that you deserve. With office locations in Watauga and Keller, Texas, We are proud to serve patients from Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding areas. At Hiremath Orthodontics you will experience all that modern orthodontics has to offer, including a comprehensive list of orthodontic treatment options that meet the needs of the entire family. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. Some of the services we provide include: New patients click here to learn about appointments, payment options, find answers to frequently asked questions and download patient forms. Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information to help them make an informed decision about their braces and oral health care. We invite you to browse through our website and Call us to schedule an appointment today!
- 3. Kumar Hiremath, DDS, Orthodontist In my 23 years of practice I have never once thought of orthodontics as work. I rather think of it as a hobby, because of how much I love it. I feel very blessed to be an orthodontist and have the huge responsibility for making a persons smile functional and beautiful. I love interacting with the patients and making friendships along the way which has been just as rewarding as making beautiful smiles. - Dr. Hiremath
- 4. Orthodontics Education and Experience : Dr. Hiremath earned his Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. After he earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Howard University in Washington, D.C., Dr. Hiremath also earned a graduate Orthodontic degree from Howard University. He started practicing orthodontics in June 1990 in his home state of Michigan. He lived on a beautiful lake and enjoyed boating during the summer, golfing and riding his motorcycle and during the winter months, he enjoyed downhill skiing. In 2003, Dr. Hiremath came to his senses and moved out of the long cold winters of Michigan and he joined the Team of Next Century Dental, Implants & Orthodontics in February of 2003. In April of 2008, he purchased the orthodontic practice at the Keller location from Dr. Bonola. He has really enjoyed being associated with Next Century Dental, Implants & Orthodontics. It allows him to be able to consult with other doctors in all specialties of dentistry under one roof to provide comprehensive orthodontic treatment. He estimates that he has treated over 9000 patients to date.
- 5. Dr. Hiremath not only completed his doctorate degree in dentistry but went on to specialize in orthodontics. About US Dr. Hiremath strives to achieve the highest quality of service. Your orthodontic treatment is very individualized. Your case will be explained to you and will be given different options and scenarios concerning the correction of your teeth. We strive to give you as much information as possible. Initial examinations and recalls are complimentary. Although early interceptive treatment is a priority when necessary, most of our younger patients are placed on recall to monitor their growth and development. There is no charge until your treatment is started. For each case, we present several payment options for treatment fees. The fees include all diagnostic records, adjustments, retainers and observation after the braces are removed. There are no hidden costs. If you are not certain about going into treatment at your first appointment, there is absolutely no obligation.
- 6. When your braces are put on, the doctor is the one who places your brackets. Correct placement of brackets is essential for a good orthodontic outcome. We strive to complete your orthodontic treatment within the estimated time range given to you at the beginning of treatment. One of the most frequently asked questions is, "When am I getting my braces off?" We have an excellent success rate in completing your treatment on time. Cooperation of our patients is important for us reach this goal. We maintain communication with your general dentist to, during and following your treatment. Should restorative or cosmetic dentistry be needed following the orthodontic treatment, Dr. Hiremath will discuss your unique situation with you and your dentist to help achieve the best smile possible. Digital panoramic x-rays are taken periodically during treatment to monitor your progress. These x-rays will be shared with your dentist in order to prevent unnecessary radiographs. We value your time. Our goal is for you to be seen on time at each visit. Your progress will be discussed at the end of each appointment. Make an appointment today...well give you a reason to smile!.
- 7. For more information please visit us online at, www.hiremathortho.com Hiremath Orthodontics 151 Ridgepoint Parkway Suite 100 Keller, Texas 76248 7748 Denton Hwy Watauga, Texas 76148 Phone: 214-293-0356
View more >