Heavenly Strawberry Dessert Recipe
out of 14
Post on 21-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONA Strawberry Dessert Recipe that is perfect for summer gatherings and treats! Make this classic strawberry shortcake in cake form, and serve to family and friends! Here are step-by-step instructions on how to make your own Heavenly Strawberry Dessert. Rada Mfg. Co. has been manufacturing Rada Cutlery fundraising products and helping non-profit groups fund raise since 1948 -- last year working with over 19,000 churches, schools, teams and clubs to make 40% profit.
- A Rada Cutlery Recipe
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened 1 cup sugar 1 (8 0z) carton whipped topping 1 (10) prepared angel food cake 1 qt. fresh strawberries, sliced 1 (18 oz) jar strawberry glaze
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped topping and set aside.
- Tear the angel food cake into small pieces and place in the bottom of a 913 baking dish.
- Using a piece of plastic wrap or parchment paper, press the cake pieces down into the baking dish.
- Spread the whipped topping mixture over cake layer.
- For this next step, you will need to slice up your strawberries. We recommend using the best- selling Rada Regular Paring Knife for this task. Find our full line of paring knives at the Rada Kitchen Store.
- In a separate bowl, combine sliced strawberries and glaze, mixing until strawberries are evenly coated.
- Spread glazed strawberries over whipped topping mixture on cake.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- This recipe comes from the Rada Cookbook Picnics, Potlucks & BBQs. Complete with main dishes, salads, side dishes, desserts and moreall perfect for outdoor get-togethers. Find it at the Rada Kitchen Store.
- Rada Mfg. Co. has been manufacturing Rada Cutlery fundraising products and helping non-profit groups fundraise make a 40% profit last year working with over 19,000 churches, schools, teams and clubs.
- Waverly, Iowa RadaCutlery.com Rada Cutlery Blog Facebook Twitter Pinterest YouTube Google+
View more >