Heavenly Strawberry Dessert Recipe
Post on 21-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONA Strawberry Dessert Recipe that is perfect for summer gatherings and treats! Make this classic strawberry shortcake in cake form, and serve to family and friends! Here are step-by-step instructions on how to make your own Heavenly Strawberry Dessert. Rada Mfg. Co. has been manufacturing Rada Cutlery fundraising products and helping non-profit groups fund raise since 1948 -- last year working with over 19,000 churches, schools, teams and clubs to make 40% profit.
- A Rada Cutlery Recipe
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened 1 cup sugar 1 (8 0z) carton whipped topping 1 (10) prepared angel food cake 1 qt. fresh strawberries, sliced 1 (18 oz) jar strawberry glaze
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped topping and set aside.
- Tear the angel food cake into small pieces and place in the bottom of a 913 baking dish.
- Using a piece of plastic wrap or parchment paper, press the cake pieces down into the baking dish.
- Spread the whipped topping mixture over cake layer.
- For this next step, you will need to slice up your strawberries. We recommend using the best- selling Rada Regular Paring Knife for this task. Find our full line of paring knives at the Rada Kitchen Store.
- In a separate bowl, combine sliced strawberries and glaze, mixing until strawberries are evenly coated.
- Spread glazed strawberries over whipped topping mixture on cake.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- This recipe comes from the Rada Cookbook Picnics, Potlucks & BBQs. Complete with main dishes, salads, side dishes, desserts and moreall perfect for outdoor get-togethers. Find it at the Rada Kitchen Store.
- Rada Mfg. Co. has been manufacturing Rada Cutlery fundraising products and helping non-profit groups fundraise make a 40% profit last year working with over 19,000 churches, schools, teams and clubs.
- Waverly, Iowa RadaCutlery.com Rada Cutlery Blog Facebook Twitter Pinterest YouTube Google+
View more >