heaven is so real - the official choo thomas website ... . glossary terms.pdf · heaven is so real
Post on 10-Jul-2018
Embed Size (px)
Heaven Is So Real Glossary terms
Chapter 1: On Heavens Road Vocabulary:
1. Goal: aim, objective, purpose, target 2. Oriental people: People who live in the Asia of Far East areas:
Korean Japanese Chinese
Oriental men believed that only boys could attain success in life. (Page 3)
3. Focus: pay attention to, to emphasize 4. Phenomenon: happening, incident, experience, event
I was experiencing the same phenomenon known among Quakers, Shakers and early Pentecostals. Doctrine terms:
1. Anointing of Gods Holy Spirit: is an initial evidence or manifestation of the Lords presence.
The anointing of Gods Holy Spirit was so strong that I could not get up, ad all I could do was sing, talk in tongues and laugh. 2. Church: body of Christians (not church building) I literally fell in love with Jesus after I attended church a couple of times 3. Gift of Tongues: gift of Spirit- the charismatic gift of ecstatic speech (not physical
tongue but heavenly language) Two weeks after this Easter Sunday experience, I received the gift of tongues while at home and began to sing in the spirit. 4. Glory: praise and honor
The purpose of this book is to give Him glory: To Him be glory in the church of Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen (Ephesians 3:21).
5. Intercessory Prayer: prayer, petition, or entreaty in favor of another - God leads you to pray for others.
Since meeting Jesus, I have had a strong desire to pray for others, I have become a true prayer warrior. Intercessory prayer has become a way of life for me. 6. Willing vessel: voluntary to serve God
Bible verses on willing vessel: Potter and the clay
Isaiah 64:8 But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand
Jeremiah 18:4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.
. Chapter 2: All Power in Heaven and on Earth Vocabulary
1. Commitment: an agreement or pledge to do something in the future It was a night of commitment, challenge and purpose. 2. Empower: to give official authority or legal power to Waiting- one of the hardest things I the world to do, and yet it is the key to do so much empowerment in the spiritual life. 3. Interpretation: explanation The gift of tongues began to flow, followed by a clear interpretation. 4. Manifest (manifestation): obvious, visible recognize, evident, noticeable, show,
discernible 5. Minister: to serve, to give aid or service
You will go to that height as you minister in My name. 6. Replete: fully or abundantly provided or filled
The bible is replete with examples of people quaking and shaking in the presence of the Lord. Sometimes this manifestation is accompanied by fear but most of the time it is preparatory; God is about to do a great work through a yield vessel Doctrine terms: Anointing: is an initial evidence or manifestation of the Lords presence. Authority: God (Jesus) has the power to make commands Gift of healing: Gods (Jesus) gifts to make people get well spiritually, emotionally and physically Logos: bible Prophecy: to tell the future, give encouragements and warnings from God Rhema: word Savior: Jesus brings salvation. Spiritual transfusion: spirit of transferring from body in to spiritual form Supernatural force: power or energy from God (Jesus)
Greek words Rhema Logos
Word Bible God was confirming His rhema word to me (Choo)- from Pastor Randolph through His logos, the bible. Chapter 3: All Things Are Possible
1. Bewilder: confuse, perplex, puzzle I couldnt see my face clearly, but I felt certain it was the face of the bewildered youth who had been without God and without hope. 2. Body transformation: body changed
He had transported me from my bed, home and body and had given me a new body that enabled me to fly and walk with Him. 3. Detach: separate It seemed as if the insides of my body were detaching from rest of me. 4. Flail: move or swing I began to scream and flail my arms wildly. It seemed as of the insides of my body were detaching from the rest of me.
5. Manifestation: obvious, visible recognize, evident, noticeable, show, discernible
This phenomenon is known as holy laughter in some circles. I can say without any reservation that I know is a manifestation of the Lords presence.
6. Out-of-the-body: body stays but spirit taken up to heaven I had heard of out-of-body experiences before, but in this case I had been taken out of my body and deposited in a body that was not me-yet it was me. 7. Phenomenon happening, incident, experience, event The phenomenon is known as holy laughter in some circles. 8. Prostrate (prostrating): to put (oneself) in a humble and submissive posture or
state Others were there with me, kneeling on the floor and prostrating themselves before Him.
Chapter 4: Sooner Than You Think Vocabulary:
1. Provide: give Water typified the cleansing from sin that our Lord has provided for us.
2. Reservoir: reserve
The tears I cried came from a deep reservoir in my soul as I recognized with gratitude all that Jesus had done for me.
3. Scarlet: bright red
Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
4. Urgency (urgent): insistent, pressing He seemed to be almost angry, or at least I sense a great urgency in His words. It was a warning.
Doctrine Terms: 1. Born -again: Christian believers who put away old desire and become a new creature in Christ
2 Corinthians 5:17 17Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2. End times: End-time refers to the last days/period of time/history on earth before the 2nd Coming of Christ 3. Incorruptible: morally upright Left Behind: Sinners and so-called Christians will stay on earth during the Tribulation. 4.Marantha: The Lord is coming soon.
1 Corinthians 16:22 If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha. Rapture: Saints (Christians) go home with Jesus Scoffers: people who make fun of or mock at
2 Peter 3:3 3Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
Jude 1:18 18How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
Twinkling of an eye: any rapid movement
1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. Chapter 5: My Kingdom Is Ready Vocabulary: 1. Abortions: killing baby before the baby is born I do not like abortions. 2. Contrast: opposite I sensed the Lord was showing me a vivid contrast between those who were happy and those who were sad. 3. Rebuke: reprimand, scold The tone of the Lords voice reflected anger as He rebuked me, Dont say that again, daughter, 4. Reverential (reverent): respectful In fact, my reverential fear of Him mixed with my great love for Him, has led me to conclude that I must never displease Him. Doctrine terms: Repent: be sorry for your sins and change your ways Faith: belief, trust Patriarchs: God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob Saints: Christian believers Conform: do the accepted thing, follow the world; think like the world
Romans 12:2: And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Example: White lies is okay as long as you do not hurt anyone.
Example: Be honest in all things.
Romans 12: 17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men
Chapter 6: A Place In Hell Part 1 1. Deject: discourage, unhappy, gloomy Their heads were hanging low, and they looked very dejected and hopeless. 2. Recognize: take notice I immediately recognized my mother! 3. Pit: hole in the ground, ditch, hollow, and abyss It is not knowing the Lord that leads a person into hell, and that is why I want to tell the whole world about the pit I saw and the wonderful kingdom of heaven. Doctrine terms: Heaven: Paradise, place of joy, eternal fellowship with Jesus and all saints Hell: place of torture, misery, no hope, separation from the Lord Mansions: large houses
Chapter 6: A Place In Hell Part 2 1. Disobedient Christians: Christians who do not live by the Word. 2. Sinful Christians: These so-called Christians who dont really know the Lord and who continually and willfully sin and dont repent before they die or before the Rapture happens will be eternally lost. They are disobedient Christians. They are sinful Christians. Doctrine terms: No Word Definition 1 Adultery: Sexual relationship outside of marriage 2 Drunkenness: Drink alcohol excessively 3
Emulations: Competing other to be better or more than equal than others
1. Crab Theory use in the deaf culture Jane Norman "Crab theory " is a layma