Halloween Ideas - DIY, 2014
Post on 17-Aug-2015
- 1. DIY3 Easy Steps To Make A FloralHalloween Centerpiece
- 2. MATERIALS REQUIRED1. Pumpkin2. Knife/ PumpkinCutter3. Flowers of yourchoice, preferablygerberas, cushionmums, red daisies4. Huckleberry, salalyellow oak leaves andartificial fall berries toaccentuate thearrangement
- 3. STEP # 1Get a fresh pumpkinthat is at least a feetin size.
- 4. STEP # 2Cut the top of the pumpkin and scoop out of the seeds.
- 5. STEP # 3Fill the pumpkinwith water halfwayand then add thesuggested flowers(or the flowers ofyour choice), oakleaves and artificialberries.Put the pumpkin'stop over the flowers,at an angle and yourbouquet is ready!
- 6. TIPFor a secure bouquet, you can put a floral foam (soakedin water) inside of the pumpkin and then stick yourflowers in it.For a long lasting arrangement, you can also use anartificial pumpkin.Have a spooktacular Halloween!!
- 7. About Flora2000
View more >
11 Easy Halloween Craft Ideas: Halloween Decorations ? 11 Easy Halloween Craft Ideas: Halloween Decorations