hair loss treatment with arganrain
out of 5
Post on 07-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. OVERCOMPENSATING FOR HAIR LOSS IS INCREASING HAIR LOSS
- 2. Many hair loss sufferers are more concerned with how the problem affects their existence than why the problem occurred. It is very understandable. After all, yourself image impacts most aspects of your life socially and professionally and we live in an image-driven culture. We have a natural tendency to become defensive and overreact to anything which threatens our appearance. Hair loss is an obvious and severe threat to how we perceive ourselves. It causes such insecurity some people may feel they have no choice but to overcompensate for the problem. Unfortunately, they are falling into a trap and making the problem worse. In 1997, a scientist followed the lives of over 4300 male hair loss sufferers. The purpose of the study was to examine aspects of their lifestyle which may be causing or accelerating the hair loss. The results were very interesting.
- 3. Compared to men with a full head of hair, these men were 32% more likely to drink over 5 alcoholic drinks each day. They were 151% more likely to smoke cigarettes than men with healthy hair. In general, these men were 72% more likely to indulge in dangerous habits like driving aggressively and taking physical risks. Even more interesting were the indicators of health in these men. They were 25% more likely to suffer a major injury. Even worse, they were 76% more likely to have a heart attack.
- 4. Hormone imbalances occur naturally, but how we care for our body can turn a minor imbalance into a major problem. Smoking and drinking prevents the natural production of enzymes which balance and counteract testosterone. Even worse, risky and aggressive behavior forces the brain to signal the creation of more testosterone. These men were suffering from too much testosterone, yet lived lifestyles which promoted more testosterone. Some men admitted they used aggressive behavior to feel more masculine and attractive. Other men acknowledged it as a self-punishment because of their disappointing looks. In every case, a mans overcompensation for hair loss created an environment for greater hair loss. Instead of overcompensating for your problem, why not try to solve it? Why not find a way to reduce testosterone and create a hormonal balance within your body? If that sounds like a better solution than trying to make you feel better mentally, it is time to solve your problem now.
- 5. www.arganrainproducts.com
View more >