gold, silver, bronze merchandising
Post on 16-Apr-2017
Embed Size (px)
Bronze, Silver & Gold Web Merchandising for Furniture Enhancing the customer experience, driving natural search and conversion through imagery, copy and additional features.
Alison Strong Marketing Imaging Manager
Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org 0113 826 1377 07779 700914
Aug 2010 v1
Bronze (base) Standard Elements: Buyers to request, suppliers to submit, guidelines available as KPIs
Copy: 1. Product title (must include range, material,
colour & what the item is no jargon): Rio Solid Pine Blanket Box
2. Informative Product Description (includes cross-sell statement & key search words) Mexican style solid pine blanket box finished with rustic black handles and latch detail. Full range of co-ordinating bedroom furniture available including chest of drawers, bedside cabinet and dressing table.
3. Key attribute set (to be completed within product attribute sheet)
4. Cross sell to other product in range within copy
5. Link to Buying Guides
Product photo: 1. Individual product in-situ
or cut-out 2. Internal/ feature shots 3. Graphically produced
Bronze (base) Standard: What a Good Job Looks Like 2
Images (in addition to Bronze Standard): 1. Multiple angles 2. Internal/ feature shots 3. Range shot styled with cross sells 4. Lifestyle shot
Silver Standard Elements: Buyers to request, suppliers to submit, guidelines available as KPIs, Lifestyle photography by Asda. Copy (in addition to Bronze Standard): 1. Range statement
To encourage customers to increase basket spend with additional products.
2. Cross Sell Statement To inspire customers to buy decorative accessories, textiles & lighting for example.
3. Full Attribute Set Features & benefits of products such as hand crafted or solid wood etc.
4. Merchandising Tools Customer reviews Awards/ featured in badges etc
Silver Standard: What a Good Job Looks Like 4
Copy (in addition to Silver Standard): 1. Buy the look statement
Editorial style integrated copy & images to encourage customers to cross purchase into other homeware ranges online.
2. Brand statement Where a brand product is being sold, include marketing copy for that particular brand. Emphasise the loyalty. Build a partnership between Asda & the brand.
3. Link to brand reviews/ ratings/ awards
4. Link to assembly instructions (PDF from supplier)
Gold Standard Elements: Buyers to request, suppliers to submit, guidelines available as KPIs, Lifestyle photography by Asda, Video/ 360/ 3D diagrams by supplier or Asda where applicable
Images (in addition to Silver Standard): 1. Lifestyle shot 2. Video/ animation/ 3D diagrams of product
(with dimensions) supplier provided where possible.
3. Buy the look graphically brought together range of accessories.
Gold Standard: What a Good Job Looks Like
Details of product features
Extended product description
Buy the look copy with links to keyword search results
Grouping of accessories for customers to see in more detail
Cross sells to other colours & products in the range