go green, happy & healthy workplaces, go green business breakfast - happy & healthy, st george's,...
out of 13
Post on 15-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Go Green Happy & Healthy Workplaces Jessica Ferrow, Go Green Project Manager
- 2. Go Green May Update 177 Action Plans have been created since February! 11 Prove It members 800+ delegates at Go Green events
- 3. http://gogreenbusiness.co.uk/about-us/members/ See who has created an action plan here
- 4. What do we mean by ?
- 5. We mean this Have a formal policy on flexi time and agile working Provide training and CPD opportunities Introduce a staff wellbeing policy Allow employees to take days off to volunteer in the community Organise group volunteering activities Regularly donate money or time to a good cause Create an environment that minimises work-related stress Ensure your staff have access to green spaces Support wildlife near the workplace Encourage and support your staff to bring forward innovative ideas
- 6. Changing scope of job roles
- 7. GO GREEN BUSINESS BREAKFAST HAPPY & HEALTHY 21st May 2015 Welcome Simon Farley - St Georges What do we mean by Happy & Healthy? Jessica Ferrow - Go Green Measuring Happiness Mike Zeidler Happy City PwCs Next Gen: A global generational study Martin Groom PricewaterhouseCoopers 7 Areas of Wellbeing for High Performance & Happy Staff Rhian Sherrington Choose2Flourish Business Green Week Jessica Ferrow - Go Green Stallholder 60 second pitches Go Green upcoming events Visit stalls, networking and refreshments
View more >