Get Your Sales Mojo Back | 3 Useful, Easy Tips from Oneupweb's CEO
out of 34
Post on 23-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONEveryone who's in sales has lost his or her mojo at some point. Whatever business you're in, whether it's auto parts, real estate, or digital marketing, try these 3 tips to prepare for that upcoming meeting or sales pitch. Exercise. Get those endorphins flowing with some jumping jacks or a brisk walk. Talk comfortably. Call a client you're on great terms with, toss around some ideas, and you'll be feeling like your old sales-y self in no time. Laugh. Seek out the funniest person in your office, or think about some of the bone-headed things you've seen lately. Laughter is great for pre-presentation stress. Aside from jogging in place and telling jokes, see how else we roll at http://www.oneupweb.com/about-us/culture/.
- 3TIPS FOR GETTINGYOUR GROOVE BACK What to Do When You're Off Your Sales Game
- Heres the SITUATION
- You have an IMPORTANTmeeting scheduled
- OFF But you wake up just feeling
- Your mind starts racing
- Your mind starts racing YOURE FEELING STRESSED
- Your mind starts racing THIS MEETING IS A BIG DEAL YOURE FEELING STRESSED
- PRESENTATION Youve poured yourself into the
- STRATEGY Spent hours thinking about the
- RESEARCH & COMMUNICATION Youve spent weeks on
- All colliding into a one hour DO OR DIE PRESENTATION
- And of all days, youre just NOT FEELING YOUR MOJO
- Weve all been there. SO WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT?
- GO OUTSIDE 01 When you have a couple spare minutes.
- PLACE JOG IN
- WALK Take a two minute
- JUMPING JACKS Or try
- Get your brain fired up by GETTING YOUR BLOOD FLOWING
- After all YOU KNOW THIS STUFF
- SMALL TALK 02 Call a client you have a good relationship with.
- Ask them about their marketing STRUGGLES
- new ideas BRAINSTORM
- By the end of the call, your juices will be FLOWING
- LAUGH 03
- DUMBEST Think about the things youve done or witnessed
- FUNNIEST Or ask someone else about the things theyve seen lately
- Clears your head LAUGHING
- RELIEVES STRESS
- and helps you get CENTERED & FOCUSED
- Preparing for an important meeting requires you to be ON YOUR GAMEand firing on all cylinders
- Those of us that have to do it likely LOVE DOING IT
- EVERYONE HAS A TOUGH DAYand thats okay; you can work through it.
- twitter.com/oneupweb 1.877.568.7477 info@OneUpWeb.com ONEUPWEB.COM facebook.com/oneupweb LETS TALK linkedin.com/company/oneupweb
View more >
Get Your Ex Back! useful - ? Get Your Ex Back! useful The robot was first, by a decisive gamble when