gemba kaizen for lean manufacturing chap4 | kaizen thinking guide | lean tools
out of 18
Post on 07-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. 1 Kaizen for Lean manufacturing Chap4:Kaizen- Thinking Guide Created on February 2011 Created by Japanese Gemba Kaizen Web http://takuminotie.com/english/
- 2. 2 1. The Kaizen Spirit 1. Choose the creative choice of If that is not good, take this. If this is not good, take that.. The more you fail, the closer you are to success. Thomas Engine
- 3. 3 2. There is Kaizen if Atarimae is practiced. 1. Definition: The definition of Atarimae of boss and workers is different. So, there is a reality of superiors are surprise with the sensible content at a glance. Failure does not occur if Atarimae is practiced the way it should be. Will there be various problems if Atarimae is not practicing for some reason? There is a majority that does not practice Atarimae even when a big problem happened in the market. Its Atarimae!
- 4. 4 Top Company follow the rules Bad Company dont follow the rules .Bad Company: Disobey The Law !! 1.Good company: Obey The Law !! Follow the rules!!
- 5. 5 4. Changes of Proper Criteria Social environment, social affairs, innovation and everything is constantly changing. Satisfy with the current conditions and it can no longer response to the changing that have been vacant even the matter of course. Innovation 50 years ago 20 years ago Now Not satisfied with the status quo, improve the case every day!
- 6. 6 5. Kaizen Report Did something foolish. Improved the foolish thing. Manifestation of the problem. Communization of the problem. Face up to reality Without facing the reality and without doing anything, theory is being widespread.
- 7. 7 8. Present Kaizen Utilization of The Internet 1. Mailing list A structure of e-mail delivery to multiple people simultaneously (multi-destination delivery) . 2. Video chat: Real time image through voice chat and implemented transmission function webcam. 3. SNS (Social Network Service) : The community-based subscription services defined as the promotion and supporting of the connection of people. Alternatively, it may also provided service like websites such as Facebook, Mixe, QQ etc. 4. BBS (Bulletin Board System) : The mechanism is provided so that you can use the network environment, write articles, browse and comment. 5. Online file storage service: The users are renting disk space on the server machine. With the allocated disk space, the user will be able to read and write freely over the internet. 6. Knowledge community: The members answer questions of each other. It is called The Q&A Site and it resolves questions. Some of the examples are Yahoo etc. Utilize the free IT services and plan Kaizen.
- 8. 8 8. Present Kaizen Application of Mailing List 1. Definition of mailing list: E-mail delivery to multiple people simultaneously(broadcast) mechanism. Abbreviated as ML. As for services, they are often used to exchange information when a group is interested in a particular topic. 2. Sample reference: Yahoo Group Yahoo is running a free mailing list. Share information and tasks with all the members.
- 9. 9 8. Present Kaizen Utilization of Video Chat 1. Definition: Video chat The webcam is an implementation of real time image transmission in a voice chat. Free TV conference and the image can be shared. 2. Sample reference: SkypeMember: 5.6million people Year 2010) Free TV conference and the image can be shared. Group video Colleagues around the world not only can build close relationships with customers and clients, working can also be more efficient if group video call is being used. Advantage of screen sharing Content that is hard to explain in words can actually be shown. The screen of a presentation can be shared under the control over ones side and one can be taught on the screen during a call.
- 10. 10 8. Present Kaizen Utilization of SNS 1. Definition: The promotion and supportiveness of the connections between people are defined as community- based subscription service. 2. Sample reference: Facebook Information sharing between people and people who are utilizing IT. Real Name Registration: There is a trust in close interaction with acquaintances in reality via real-name registration. Benefits of images and video-sharing: The group can share images and videos. Utilization of limited group It is okay to exchange information within a limited group.
- 11. 11 8. Present Kaizen Utilization of Forum 1. Definition: The mechanism is provided so that you can use the network environment, write articles, browse and comment. 2. Sample reference: Yahoo forum Public information bulletin is available on IT.
- 12. 12 8. Present Kaizen Utilization of Online Storage Service 1. Definition: Service users are lending disk space on the server machine. With the allocated disk space, users are able to read and write freely over the Internet. 2. Sample reference: Google Document Sample reference: Baidu Instant data sharing. One can manage and edit the data wherever if he is connected to the IT.
- 13. 13 8. Present Kaizen Utilization of Knowledge Community 1. Definition: There is a website which fellow members answer questions to solve each others problem . It is called the Q&A site. 2. Sample reference: http://mori.nc-net Sample reference: Baidu Net questions and answers. Technology manufacturing site Q&A Chinese Q&A site
- 14. 14 9. Current Kaizen Issues 1. Personnel training: Kaizen has been reduced by an increase in the power of temporary workers in the field. To those who work in a short period, it is not the benefits to themselves. Kaizen is in the state of no progression because there is no problem in the work remains to be said. Because the work of maintaining the status quo getting more and more, managing become more troublesome as well as the increasing of temporary workers in moving in the direction of ensuring the apparent benefits. 2. Sharing: When there are 2 temporary agencies in the factory, the Kaizen of a different temporary agency and the process of another temporary agency are not reflected, at all. Although they are on the same line, the production methods for each temporary agency are different. 3. Strategy and Tactics: It is impossible for Kaizen to be the strategy. This is because there are activities until the end at the field site Currently, even overseas, the skills they are using at the field site has been improved. The continuous winning of the global competition of the field sites Kaizen only, has become difficult from now on. The public and private sectors planned a strategy together to focus on the future of long-term manufacturing of TOP management and the implementation is an urgent. Manufacturing is eternal as long as people improve.
- 15. 15 Art of War According to Sun Tzu, the 5 following points are the 5 factors to compare ones friend or foe. Moral Ethnics (Tao) - Ways to strengthen unity and political rulers and the people. Heaven (Tian) - Changes in the weather, seasons, temperature, etc. Terrain or Ground(Di) Geographical features Leadership or Commands ( Jiang) - Competence of the war leader. Methods and Discipline (Fa) - Military regulations of the army system. To be more specific, judge according to the following Seven Stratagems. 1. Which of the two sovereigns is imbued with the moral ethnics? 2. Which of the two generals has the most ability? 3. With whom lie the advantages derived from heaven? 4. On which side is discipline most rigorously enforced? 5. Which army is stronger? 6. On which side are officers and men more highly trained? 7. In which army is there the greater constancy both in reward and punishment? Compared to the above pre-war elements, soldiers must be raised when a an adequate chance of success is expected. (Tao) (Tian) (Di) (Jiang) (Fa) Revitalizing the techniques by understanding the human mind! Reference Case
- 16. 16 The Ethics of Confucius Learn the letters and implement what one has learnt, devote the implementation with truthfulness and have faith in what one is doing. - Letters is the knowledge one gains from books. - Ethnics is implementation. - The devotion of soul is one devotes something with sincerity. - Truthfulness is one keeps promises and gained trust from others. Learning, implementing, doing things with sincerity and credibility is important. Reference Case Letters Ethnics Devotion of soul Truthfulness There were four things which the master taught: Letters, ethnics, devotion of soul and truthfulness.
- 17. 17 There is no such thing, the God is watching! Peter Drucker From The Origin of The Professional
- 18. 18 Thank you for watching the show. Please read the next chapter at My Home Page and I hope Like us on Facebook Regards. Here my personal siteJapanese Geba Kaizen Web my firm site crane techno consultant
View more >