Gavin's Natural Disasters Power Point
out of 11
Post on 08-Sep-2014
Embed Size (px)
- A disaster caused by natural forces Natural Disasters
- An extremely destructive funnel-shaped rotating column of air that passes in a narrow path over land.
- A violent tropical storm of the Western North Atlantic.
- A strong bitterly cold wind accompanied by a widespread heavy snowfall.
- A shaking of the ground caused by moving underground plates.
- A large mass of snow and ice detached from a mountain slope and sliding or falling suddenly downward.
- An unusually large sea wave produced by a sea quake or under sea volcanic eruption.
- A vent in the earths crust through which lava, steam, and ashes are expelled.
- Water in swift, circular motion often causing a downward spiraling action.
- An uncontrolled fire in a wooded area.
- By: Gavin Walker For Mrs.Dunnavant's Class Science Expert Project Natural Disasters
View more >
Scientific Seminar On Natural Disasters: Bridging ?· scientific seminar on natural disasters: bridging…
Natural Disasters. What are Natural Disasters? Natural Disasters are disasters that occur in this world naturally. Natural Disasters are disasters that.
Geosciences 004: Natural Hazards and Disasters 004: Natural Hazards and Disasters (UCR) Public Health 90: Natural Disasters ... lecture slides, ...
Natural Disasters and Energy111024submitted ?· Natural Disasters and Energy: ... • Displaced people…
Addressing Land Ownership After Natural Disasters ?· Addressing Land Ownership after Natural Disasters…