gamebegin introduction 040115
Post on 17-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Introduction
- 2. About us GameBegin is the gaming platform under GameSky Global PTE LTD, founded in April 2013. We are aiming for the Southeast Asia market in 2015. Xiamen team Correspond with China development studios Game platform and functions development Backend server support Live operations Singapore team Graphics design Game media production English support English localization Live operations +
- 3. Why Southeast Asia According to various analyst reports, the gaming market in Southeast Asia will be worth 1.2 billion USD in 2017. Singapore and Malaysia will be our core markets due to tech advancement, but other SEA countries will be our focus too.
- 4. Content partners GameBegin is currently working with several famous developers from China, including 4399 and Feiyu. We are always looking for new content partners to work with! Southeast Asia iG Interactive Global Trend Interactive China developers Feiyu 4399 JoyYou Xindong
- 5. Current products The core business for GameBegin is publishing mobile and web games. Here are some of the current live titles in Southeast Asia. Web games Q (co-publish) Mobile games Starlight Chronicles
- 6. Payment channels GameBegin has working relations with the biggest payment and top-up channels in Southeast Asia. They provide both physical scratch cards and online solutions. Money Online MyCard Paypal Cherry Credits
- 7. Media partners For our sole English product, we have worked with Games In Asia and MMO Culture for media coverage. We aim to involve more media partners once more games are launched.
- 8. Social media GameBegin makes use of Facebook and YouTube to further expand its presence. We are currently looking into more channels such as Twitter and LINE.
- 9. Localization Soft-launching in Singapore and Malaysia, Starlight Chronicles obtained over 170,000 downloads in just 3 months. Extensive localization has been done. Highlights We changed the game title from the uninspiring Adventure King to Starlight Chronicles, together with a new logo. The idea here is to ride on the heavy Japan games and anime influence in Southeast Asia.
- 10. Localization Though Starlight Chronicles was not a well-developed mobile game, we managed to achieve high download rates from our core Southeast Asia market, as seen below for the iOS version.
- 11. Grossing chart Starlight Chronicles proved to be a financial success after the heavy localization done, and we hope to achieve even better results with better products in 2015.
- 12. 2015 roadmap For 2015, GameBegin has confirmed 2 new mobile games for the first half of the year. We are still in talks with several developers. - For iOS and Android systems -2D side-scroll action RPG -Chinese and English versions - For iOS and Android systems -Hundreds of character cards -Chinese and English version
- 13. Why GameBegin Familiarity with Southeast Asia market Connections with regional gaming professionals One-stop publishing platform Generous marketing budget for each product Agile and quick to react, unlike big publishers Next-gen user platform (due mid-2015) New platform and product website designs (due mid-2015) Xiamen ( ) - Email firstname.lastname@example.org QQ 1161658 Singapore (Robert) - Email : email@example.com QQ 1722919538
View more >