out of 26
Post on 13-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Access the Features tab on the App Panel
- 2. Once the Features tab has been selected the app panel will appear with a list of the features that are already applied to your app. On the top right of the panel there is a Manage button, click this to access the features menu where you can pick and choose which features you would like on your app.
- 3. Select the Gallery feature. Drag and drop the feature to where you would like it to be placed on your app panel. Press close once youve finished.
- 4. Select the Links tab now located on your app panel.
- 5. For a detailed description of what the Gallery feature does hover over the question mark button
- 6. Click the customise button to change the name or the icon of your gallery feature.
- 7. To chose an icon or to upload your own custom icon press the Browse button.
- 8. Choose an icon from the list provided, or to upload your own icon press the Upload custom icon tab.
- 9. To upload your custom icon drag and drop your 60 x 60 pixel image into the blue area, or press browse to find your icon manually. Press set when you have chosen your icon.
- 10. Press Save once you have finished customising your features name and icon.
- 11. Click on Add Album to start uploading images
- 12. Name your gallery with what you would like it to be labelled
- 13. Upload your images by dragging and dropping them into the blue square, or upload them manually by selecting Browse
- 14. Hover over your image to change the description, delete the image or drag it to re-order your gallery
- 15. Once you have finished uploading your images click Save.
- 16. To continue adding albums click on Add Album again and follow the previous steps
- 17. On each album you'll see a number (which shows the number of photos in that album) and a recycle bin icon next to it (to delete the full album). You can edit each album or add more photos to it by clicking on the image
- 18. Re-order your gallery by holding the bar icon and dragging your album to where you would like it to be placed.
- 19. Preview App To view your new app feature download the Putti Preview App and navigate to your gallery tab.
- 20. Once you are in the gallery you will be able to see all the images you have uploaded
- 21. If you're looking to view photos by album, please tap the Albums button on the top right.
- 22. Once youve pressed the Album button the images will be grouped in to their gallery
- 23. Preview Website If you have chosen to have a responsive website then make sure you have completed the Configure Website section of the CMS. Click Preview Website on the app panel.
- 24. Once youve accessed your website navigate to your gallery tab. Your gallery tab will appear in different places depending on the layout or template youve chosen.
- 25. If you would like to view your images in albums then click the Gallery button in the centre
- 26. You can click on any photo to view it in full size and click on the 'Close' button below once you're done viewing it.
View more >
[React-Native Tutorial 10] Camera Roll / Gallery / Camera / Native Modules by Making Selfies Scoreboard Apps