ford social media strategy scott monty
of 49 /49
Post on 11-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONLearn more about how to use Automotive Digital Marketing to sell more cars at http://www.automotivedigitalmarketing.com/
- PUTTING THE CAR IN KARMA Scott Monty ( @ ScottMonty ) Global Digital Communications Ford Motor Company ( @Ford )
- We have a fundamental challenge: Q: Thinking about everything you have read, seen, or heard about business in the last year, in general, do you trust corporations a lot less, a little less, the same, a little more, or a lot more than you did at the same time last year? Source: Edelman Trust Barometer, 2009
- Be like a headland of rock on which the waves break incessantly; but it stands fast and around it the seething of the waters sink to resist. -Marcus Aurelius
- Leadership & a Plan
- We are a green , global, high-tech company that is improving peoples lives.
- Okay, so now what?
- Ninety percent of social media is just showing up. Its the other half thats hard.
- Strategy: to humanize the company by connecting constituents with Ford employees and with each other when possible, providing value in the process.
- Making it happen
- Now tweeting at: @Ford @ FordFiesta @ FordMustang @ FordDriveGreen @ FordCustService @ FordNews @ FordTrucks @ FordRacing @ FordLatino @ FordTaurus
- Ford CEO Alan Mulally on Twitter
- Leadership in action
- Keys to the City
- Fiesta Movement stats: 540,000 4.3 million 3 million 50,000 38% 97%
- Whats next?
- Cross-training staff
- Rolling it into other functions
- Going for the 1%
- Connecting with enthusiasts
- Update FordProposals.com
- Listening to our community for suggestions
- Twitter: @ ScottMonty Blog: http://www.scottmonty.com Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/scottmonty Visit us at: http://thefordstory.com